Biden hits new high in popularity

I know I do.

Didn’t you just link me to an article about rape at the Mexican border?

Asylum seekers are saying “I am fleeing danger” and we are saying “cool, wait with the danger until we get to your case”

It’s silly.

I was being empathetic. Listen to the TV Man.

Right. The Dems lost 8 seats in the house and even with cheating, beat Trump by a very small percentage. Unless Stacy Abrams can pull off her big steal in Georgia, the Republicans will keep the Senate. Let’s see how much of a “mandate” Biden got and how much of his radical agenda is DOA in the Senate.

1 Like

We were crawling along in spite of near zero interest rates during that time.

Obama was choking businesses with draconian regulations.

Thief in Chief biden seems set to repeat that nonsense.

1 Like

It’s amazing how you support something you don’t begin to understand. That’s why CJT works.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s correct.

Lets see obama blamed bush for over 6 years for things that happened after he took office. So not much of a change for dems to blame trump for everything that biden screws up.

Woman: “Hey help me, I was raped in that corner house!”

Cons: “ok thanks, can you go back to that house and wait until we call you back to take your statement?”

Woman: :flushed:

Ah, I see. You feel they are being raped by random Mexicans in Mexico.

They aren’t, they are being raped by people in the human trafficking system.

2 Likes

Maybe you Libs could start a go fund me page for asylum seekers or perhaps an “adopt an asylum seeker” program. You could all put your names in a national data base and when your name is drawn, you get to house and care for an asylum seeker at your own expense!!

Wouldn’t that be great?! It’s a win win situation for EVERYBODY. Asylum seekers get to enter America at will and have their needs met, Biden would get the credit, and you Libs get to feel good about yourselves while castigating evil selfish Republicans!

How about it?

2 Likes

Outsmart by senility. Or stolen by senility. That’s worst! Right?

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself!!!

I was just giving an example. Bottomline, if someone is seeking asylum they are making claims that their life is in danger. They are seeking protection.

What we are telling them is that we can’t protect you WHILE we adjudicate your claims. We can only protect you two years from now, assuming your claims have merit. Until then stay with the danger.

That’s wrong. They are not in danger.

Not our responsibility.

2 Likes

In the battleground states where it mattered.

Ah, ok.

Yeah. Biden didn’t do it.

Aren’t “libs” jobless, welfare seekers? How can we afford to house anyone? :wink:

You know that, how? You’ve read every single claim?

Plenty of middle class Libs. If course you could also add homeless people to your list. Kill two birds with one stone…