Biden has Covid

What the ■■■■ are you talking about? Those threads are still here…look em up.

I was clear on day one of my concerns about covid because we didn’t know…and first known person to die from it was my niece patient.

When the vaccine came out…I was also clear that it’s not going to prevent you from getting covid…it can and well pass through your body. But what it does do it help your body to fight it.

That’s all on record…right here on this very forum.

3 Likes

The entire premise of the mandates which are still ruining peoples income based on their own free choice.

2 Likes

It’s a virus…

2 Likes

Libs brag that they believe in science but yet here they are. Denying know facts.

5 Likes

Cancer one day…Covid the next…

4 Likes

Many of us here said the exact same thing when the vaccine came out.

3 Likes

Going to have to pop over to Truth Social and see what Trump has to say.

1 Like

OK. I am dubious this will be it.

All that biking…

In NY, the rate of unvaccinated cases vs. vaccinated is still 4 times as high.

Nothing from Trump yet…FWIW.

Agreed. It’s also apparent Ol Folksy Joe wasn’t either. Perhaps that was the Dims plan all along?

1 Like

It’s a Therapeutic, not a Vaccine.

6 Likes

Kamala probably will be worse.

We KNOW big Joey isn’t up to the task.

Get well Big Guy…Xi needs you.

8 Likes

You know very well he will be given Ivermectin that was denied to us peasants for so long. You know, the “horse dewormer.”

It still doesn’t change the facts…I know people that has been vaccinated, booster shot and had covid that didn’t know they had covid. IMO they were the spreaders.

Over 60% never even knew they had the Sesame Sickness. :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

Okay, more-severe COVID is a known side effect of the new, experimental COVID drug.

So long as it makes money for Pfizer, everything is cool.

1 Like

Cancer/COVID, these “c” words are very confusing.

My sister inlaw had covid here in Ohio. She was slightly sick but insisted she didn’t have covid. No fever, headache, fatigue etc. After couple days of still felling tired my brother tested her…it read positive. We ate at same table every night…even after the test. My brother slept with covid so few days later my brother and his wife tested themselves again in cause he was asymptomatic. She still tested positive and he was negative.

I came back from Cincinnati after a big party on the 4th. Around 9th I was sick. headache, sore throat, still could taste and smell etc. So I was thinking I had the same thing that me sister in law had. So I did first test ever for covid. That too came back negative.

Has sore throat, fatigue for few days but no covid.

I’ve been around other people that had covid…but never gotten sick. So who the ■■■■ knows.

I’ve been vaccinated both shots and boosted before leaving Seattle back in Nov. Thinking about getting another booster maybe here in few days since I’m heading out to Pa, Tenn and Cinc again in couple weeks.

For all I know I could be a carrier.

2 Likes