Biden has Covid

Me neither. He has even better treatment options than Trump did. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m guessing this was before the variants. Being unvaccinated sure as hell didn’t help control the pandemic before the new variants.

Biden was saying you couldn’t get it if vaxxed as recently as a year ago.

2 Likes

That was before the virus mutated.

Just like flu does every year.

But at the time it was said you “wouldn’t get COVID if you got vaxxed”, the statement was pretty much true.

Your guess would be wrong.

3 Likes

No he’s not wrong.

Bummer.

Baloney, Birx admitted she knew in the beginning that herd immunity wasn’t going to be a thing because they were seeing reinfection of people who had covid early on.

8 Likes

There were no variants in July 2021?

5 Likes

Not ones that pretty much shrug off immunity the way omicron does.

Speedy recovery prez. The country doesn’t need any more stress.

Biden is senile. And when he said that I wanted to scream at the tv.

The research (and the CDC) is saying exactly what I’m saying: If you get vaccinated, you give your body a fighting chance to ward off serious disease or death.

Don’t feel like I’m picking on you. Both sides are guilty here. One side is saying the vaccine doesn’t work because you can still get COVID, the other side is saying you won’t get COVID at all if you get vaccinated.

And none of it was true.

She said no such thing.

I assume you are referring to this?

About 1-2 min in, after Gym Jordan’s usual bloviating subsided, you will see she said no such thing.

Jordan

You’re saying in this administration that you can’t rule out the fact that our government was lying to us when they told us the vaccinated could not get the virus.

Birx

I knew potentially the vaccine immunity would wane like natural immunity waned. There was evidence that every four months reinfection was occurring in South Africa

2 Likes

That still doesn’t say what you think it said.

We all knew immunity from vaxxes waned.

So you get boosted. And therefore, still, until Omicron, it was pretty much truthful to say “get vaxxed and you won’t get infected”.

100% true? Of course not…no vaccination is 100% effective.

But at the time these things were being said, you were many multiples less likely to get infected if you were vaxxed than if you were unvaxxed.

1 Like

As much as I really can’t stand this guy…I hope he fully recovers. He said yesterday he had “cancer”, I wonder if COVID is what he actually meant?

2 Likes

I am troubled, anything that could potentially incapacitate Biden is a serious issue.

1 Like

At this point I question whether the vaccines are really doing much at all. I’m personally aware of numerous anecdotal accounts to support that along with discussions with medical professionals whom clearly stated that even before the vaccine the majority of their COVID patients had mild to very mild symptoms. It’s largely a pandemic of those with certain pre-existing conditions. It’s a more speculative area of science as the number of uncontrolled variables are extensive.

Yep. Time to quit the over-hype.

The current strains are very mild.

Have not seen a death tracker since…Trump was President.

Trump kicked the nasty strain of Covid pretty quick. I am sure Big Joey can do just as good with all that biking he does.

Plus all that bicycling ground squat exercises.

1 Like