Biden / HARRIS Appointment Discussion

That IQ is (1) an objective measure of intelligence: (2) static; and (3) determinative.

Ok, I’ll report back as soon as I read it.

Oh no! Only the best?

Despite that, Mayor Walsh hired Henriquez to an $89,000-a-year special assistant job that involved antiviolence work in October 2018, with his office telling the Boston Globe at the time that the Mayor “firmly believes in second chances.”

2 Likes

I sure would like to see a poll on how many Americans want to share the country with wolves.

2 Likes

:rofl:

President Biden’s recently appointed climate czar, John Kerry, took a private jet to Iceland in 2019 to receive the Arctic Circle award for climate leadership, Fox News has learned.

Icelandic reporter Jóhann Bjarni Kolbeinsson confronted Kerry at the event over his choice of transportation, asking: “I understand that you came here with a private jet. Is that an environmental way to travel?”

Kerry responded by claiming that it was the only way. “If you offset your carbon – it’s the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle,” Kerry said.

It’s the only choice for somebody like me.

What does that mean? He can be as hypocritical as he wants and demand others not do what He does all because he’s fighting the good fight? He’s too good to travel with common people?

Wonder how much we’ll be paying for his private jet because commercial travel is just too icky for people like him.

2 Likes

It’s the only choice for somebody like me.

Of course, it’s always that way and going to continue to be that way.

Certain people will get to continue their lifestyle while mandating others change and follow the rules put in place. Dare to call it out you are a conspiracy theorist, or better yet a racist, white supremacist.

1 Like

Jbiden needs to kick this one to the curb.

He needs to kick the ATF to the curb.

Amazing, from your article.

“While at ATF I conducted studies involving people who failed background checks to determine how many later committed crimes with a gun – many did,” Chipman said on the Reddit forum. “This is a perfect opportunity to arrest people before committing crimes rather than responding after the fact.”

Why is Jbiden sticking with this garbage bureaucrat?

1 Like

As the said in article…it’s political message they’re sending.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware that Brandon appointed Karen to Secretary of the Army.

Never served a day…

1 Like

It’s a family affair! 'Member when nepotism was bad? You 'member.

Minister of Water and Bugs

2 Likes