Biden / HARRIS Appointment Discussion

I trust Joe.

Here’s a list from 6 hours ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/joe-bidens-white-house-and-cabinet-picks-11606160202

I don’t know how complete it is.

Pretty swampy, but a decent mix. I can see why the alliance is not happy.

Tanden deleted all tweets with Moscow Mitch.

Tweets do have consequences.

Allan

Wow…red flags are popping up all over the place here.

Trust the bureaucrats…everything that is wrong with government.

2 Likes

Experience matters. You can see what the lack of expertise brings in this current administration. Chaos and suffering. Folks need to know how to do their jobs.

1 Like

Right…like DOE, CDC etc been running so smoothly and efficient for last 5 decades or more.

1 Like

folks need to have jobs to do.

the swamp doesn’t make that happen, they hinder it.

Smallpox is a nice example of a federalized response going right, as well as polio.

Agreed. Let the dems bicker about this. It’s not our circus, not our monkeys.

2 Likes

How about warp speed?

That’s going back a few years. If there is a group better prepared to do this than the U.S. military, I would like to know who they are.

I thought it was the best thing Trump did in response to the pandemic.

1 Like

Yup, we have the people and the ability to launch this and we have proven in the past capable of doing so. The military is going to play an important part.

Facts remain…out schools are in shambled and CDC dropped the ball big time with Covid. And that’s just tip of iceberg.

And what administration has CDC been under for the last four years? Who appointed their leadership?

Fauci. For the last 38.

2 Likes

No one can complain if Republicans vote in proportion on these nominees the same way Democrats voted on Trump appointments. It’s not just technical qualifications, its ideological qualifications that Democrats voted on.
Plus…Biden ran as a unifier. To be consistent, he needs to consult more with Republicans. Otherwise, how is a “unifier” different than a “divider”?
This of course goes double for judges.
However, much of this depends on the votes coming up in Georgia. Its hardly worth discussing until we know the results of that.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Fauci not CDC.

Allan

Pay attention to detail. CDC not stand alone.