Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired

You are incorrect. An employer mandated blood donation is indeed recordable, as is an injury in an employer mandated exercise program.

Your employer does not mandate you choke to death on your lunch.

You are confusing “recordable” and “reportable”. Very few things are reportable, many things are recordable.

As for the flu, if you can catch it performing an employer mandated activity, it can indeed be recordable.

It was a message to the courts.

Great question.

Uniter.

2 Likes

The question becomes…who is?

Except for the human part.

2 Likes

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines use a mRNA technology that has never been used before in human vaccines.

If the experimental coronavirus vaccines win approval from the Food and Drug Administration, they will be the first-ever authorized vaccines that use mRNA . . .“This was a brand new platform,” Dr. Carlos del Rio, executive associate dean of the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, said. “There were a lot of people who were skeptical that an mRNA vaccine would work. Scientifically, it makes sense, but there’s no mRNA vaccine out there that has been approved yet.”

This is the vaccine equivalent of rocket science. What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

Ok, you might be right about this.

What was the message?

I am. It’s part of what I do.

Come on man.

1 Like

I honestly have no idea what you’re trying to say.

OSHA doesn’t dictate anything to the courts.

You’re probably either with them, or against them. :wink:

1 Like

Not dictate.

2 Likes

We are getting the variants created in the rest of the world. The surge in illegals becomes a surge in variants. Biden’s failure at the border alone makes him responsible for the spread of these variants.

3 Likes

Well,

3a0th1

4 Likes

Yes, ironically American workers have less freedom than people who enter the country illegally.

Is that discrimination based on national origin?

4 Likes

Then what are you trying to say?

There’s no rational conception of power dynamics that places OSHA in a position to send the Courts a message.

1 Like

I want a President who respects the rights of Americans and is a threat to terrorists rather than the other way around.

5 Likes

1wex3s

2 Likes

sickening