Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired

they are. glad people see this

He did inform me that as someone who is vaccinated I am very very angry at the unvaccinated, which was news to me.

3 Likes

yeah he’s pathetic. i doubt he’s even calling any shots though. he’s their political punch dummy

1 Like

“but not the congressional or judicial”.

As usual. Plenty of exemption for themselves but not the poor schlub paying their salaries and their bloated lifestyle.

The unvaccinated should be contemplating a general strike.

3 Likes

He and some others are going to have a real problem if people say enough and just go ahead and let them fire them. Talk about a labor shortage.

how will poor Nancy get her fancy schmancy ice cream if their is no cashier to check her out?

They forget who they ■■■■■■■ work for.

5 Likes

good idea.

plus massive protests. employers too

2 Likes

Hey, we could be like France!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

I really don’t know why he exempted certain people- must be a reason. Probably this: The plan is likely to face legal challenges, and was immediately disparaged by Biden’s Republican opposition. It could be months before the mandates’ impact is felt.

we’re not that brave

1 Like

:scream:

1 Like

The President doesn’t have the power to compel Legislative or Judicial branch employees to do anything.

It’s a separation of powers issue.

1 Like

Oh wait this is good, where did he get the power to force everyone who works for a company of over 100 but doesn’t apply to you if you are a member of those branches?

3 Likes

Extra butter on the popcorn sil vous plait! :popcorn:

The Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970. At least that’s the argument they’re making.

Which applies to all companies with more than 10 employees, but does not apply to employees of the Legislative or Judicial branches.

1 Like

Glad to see he’s sticking it to the working man again.

3 Likes

“The right of women to make decisions about their own bodies is not negotiable. The right of women to make decisions about their own bodies is their decision, it is their body.” --Vice President Harris

Unless they don’t want the vaccination . . .

1 Like

Of course we know it’s not liberalism at all. Pure Collectivism.

5 Likes

“This is not about freedom”

It’s about the loss of freedom.

6 Likes

There’s nothing in the vaccine that hasn’t been studied for two decades now.

But nice try.

1 Like