Biden goes full fascist: Get the shot or get fired

For college, online learning. No need for these giant sprawling campuses. Cost could be cut in half.

There’s that word again…Collective…

2 Likes

Constitutional rights & inalienable rights over government or employers. Period.

Tell that to the 15000 who died from it.

Interesting. I agree with smaller campuses. As for online learning, I would like to see some studies from objective sources on the efficacy of that type.

Of course a lot of people in college shouldn’t be there

Prerequisite stuff can be done online for the most part, if you don’t need a lab day. Anthropology, Literature, History etc. as examples. And there is no reason that you can’t have a massive online college that provides this free of charge, or nearly free.

You can get Scholars and great minds to offer classes to hundreds of thousands of students at the same time, with those students getting a world class education from the thought leaders of our generation. For free or at a very low rate.

Testing can be done online, secured and convenient, with instant grading.

When it comes to more hands on stuff, you need Colleges and Universities. But we don’t need them to be barriers to the middle class. State Colleges and Universities should be free of charge for residents, private universities can charge what they like.

NOTHING is free. NOTHING. We will pay one way or another. Low IQ people should not be in college. Sorry for the “Equality” left in denial of reason, but they are not capable of doing the work, & should find another career. It’s a waste of time & money. They can make a great living in the trades. Sometimes better than the so-called educated.

Anything worth having is worth paying for yourself, If we turn out millions of degreed people & have too many of them in any field, they become a dime a dozen, & their education is of little value, because wages are driven down.

I have a sister who is a genius & I think 6 years in university. Never once had a job in her majors or minors. Waste of time & money. She speaks 3 languages, spent many years in Europe, & now lives in poverty in Ohio.

Her husband is a brain too, speaks several languages, & never had a job in his major. Not that they wasted their life, they truly did not, but they just never used their sheepskins.

Government paid diplomas aren’t as appreciated as self paid. If you invest in your own degree you will be more serious about it, work harder, & choose carefully.

I once heard of a professor who would ask everyone in his class to stand that had their education paid for by someone other than themselves. Then had them sit down & asked everyone who was paying their own way, working & going to school at the same time, & struggling to stand. A small number stood.

He told the class to look at those people, that they was their future boss.

2 Likes

Good news. Or bad news for those who think the vaccine doesn’t prevent spread. Initial data from large populations show a 40-60% decrease in spread from those vaccinated.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2106757

144,525 health care workers plus their 194,362 household members evaluated. Vaccination resulted in a 60% decrease in transmission.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2107717

Nearly one million household contacts were reviewed. Vaccinated resulted in a 40-50% decrease in transmission.

I realize this won’t change the beliefs of those who don’t use science in forming an opinion.

1 Like

If it’s not a 100% then it’s not good enough :crazy_face:

Who here doesn’t think vaccines slow the spread?

2 Likes

EXACTLY! False narrative & false projection.

There’s one person.

From when?

Is she vaccinated?

It is none of my business to ask.

What are your thoughts on the post aside from pre-screening people?

1 Like

Gladys-Kravitz

3 Likes

You would have been helpful during the WWII rationing and the polio vaccine rollout.

1 Like

shame

2 Likes

3 Likes

First belly laugh of the day. :+1:

1 Like