Biden Gets It Right Armenian Genocide

I agree with everything you said I don’t know if all the green coming in that big corps are making throughout the west through cheap labor will ever let there be a unifying front but it needs to be done. China is setting up take over the global chip and AI industry much from constantly stealing tech from the west that was sent to them to make our cheap goods.

Philippines are being harassed now by China’s navy and all those artificial islands they have built that no one challenged them on. I feel like we are basically seeing 1930’s Japan before the invasion of Manchuria.

China starting direct military engagements is a dangerous proposition for them.

As a rule great powers do not go to war with each other directly anymore. So a provocation into another’s sovereign space that is in the sphere of influence of the US would be double plus ungood.

We still have a mutual defense treaty with the Philippines even though there was this weird period where Maduro pulled out for a couple of months before he realized how scary the world is alone.

Lol look at all you pro-Moslem ban “why won’t Obama say radical Islam, he’s scared” folks getting offended Biden held an actual Islamist dictatorship responsible for an actual historical genocide. Do you have any principles left.

1 Like

The Armenians were all Christians.

I wonder: do you know if Turkey still even wants to join the E.U.?

maybe israel can make trump their leader. since trump is so great, let him go there and lead them.

Funny you should mention that.

Allan

President Trump WAS working on recognition of the Armenian holocaust. Time will show who was really blocking. it and why.

Sometimes doing the right thing can be uncomfortable. Not sure he would have done it if Turkey was a staunch supporter of us and NATO.

1 Like

He also worked on getting jeruselum as capitol of Israel.

How come one got done quickly and the other he drug his feet.

Allan

Thanks. I couldn’t see anything recent

because doing good matters more than feeling good

who’s offended by it?

1 Like

Erdogan. His sycophantic supporters. Which is why previous presidents declined to publicly state the truth.

unfortunately, that was not the gist of the post… was it?