Biden Announces Re-election Bid

I know right! Like institutional racism and poverty causes crime and college can turn an idiot into a genius and big government can save us and capitalism immiserates and …

1 Like

If that were correct then a values of items traded on the free market would only go up. Since that obviously is not the case your argument doesn’t hold water.

You can’t believe this.

The only known sale of Hunters “art” was to a Biden donor who got appointed to a prestigious committee.

1 Like

Are you insisting that in a free market values always rise or are you deflecting form your assertion.

I’m stating clearly that this was not an arms length art transaction but was nothing but a combination donation and bribe for which a political appointment was received.
This alone, without Burisma, is enough to impeach Biden.

Show me one major art purchase from Hunter from someone who was not a big Biden donor or seeking political favor.

2 Likes

Biden got a prosecutor fired. He was not a Burisma investigator; but rather a corrupt pro-Russian.

None of the SARS have anything specific that ties to Joe Biden.

Giuliani was the source of the prosecutor story. He went to the Ukraine for find a scandal to help Trump in the 2020 election and this is what he came back with. His lead investigator now is saying that the claims about Burisma and the prosecutor were phony.

Go for it. Impeach Biden based on your statement. Most progressives are hoping the R’s go ahead with it, figuring it will greatly aid the Democrats in retaking the House next year… it is a rerun of 1998.

Biden apologists say he wasn’t investigating Burisma. He was. You think Burisma hired and paid Hunter to get dad to stop them from not being investigated? Or you just think Hunters knowledge of Ukrainian energy is what they were paying for.
Giuliani did not create the SARs reports, numerous banks did.

2 Likes

And then used the word erroneously. :wink:

2 Likes

Your thesis does not consider the fact that Hunter’s artistic benefactor was greatly indebted to Joe. The entire situation screams of corruption.

The free market requires demand as well as supply. That $1.3 million dollar painting is worthless if nobody else would buy it.

And you know it, so just lick your wounds and move on.

2 Likes

I am with you here bro…

The problem is Nick, he is being facetious.

Even in jest, laundering of money includes most notably the selling of art at artificially high prices and has been among the list of things on what the IRS is still trying to tighten up in an effort to tax us all a little bit more.

1 Like

Naw, I can twist it around in my head and sort of make it work a little bit. Maybe.

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/4121540-traditional-recession-indicators-have-misfired-are-we-in-for-a-sneaky-recession/

Hunter Biden didn’t sell a painting for $1.3 million dollars.

Was it cumulative sales to date of $1.3 Million for Hunter’s art? Not a bad gig…

It gets way easier.

The second series, sold for $99 each on the Polygon blockchain, generated over $4.65 million in revenue with 47,000 assets in the collection.

They’re worthless now.

Poor try.