Biden Announces His Candidacy for POTUS on 25 April 2019

Do you think Biden’s announcement of his candidacy for POTUS on 25 April 19 is connected to Poroshenko’s loss of the Ukraine election on 21 April 19?

a. Yes
b. No
c. I don’t know

Maybe, but other than that, he’s cut from the same filthy cloth as his buddy Hillary.

1 Like

No, he is running to save us from tiki torches. He has said so numerous times.

2 Likes

I like your sarcasm.

No, he really has.

Definitely yes. He’s the most corrupt politician in American history, perhaps in all history.

After thirty years of being the one of the richest senators and being known for profiting from his office, seems super likely.

1 Like

I saw you make this hypothesis before.

It makes zero sense since according to Trump supporters, Biden and Poroshenko would have been tight.

Why would he declare for the Presidency after the guy who was President when Biden was setting our Ukraine agenda and Hunter was working for Burisma LOST and the odds that any Biden “shenanigans” might get unveiled went UP?

I know he has. So, if that was the case, why didn’t Biden announce his candidacy for POTUS in August 2017 or shortly thereafter?

1 Like

He was waiting for Trump to denounce white supremacy.

1 Like

He claims that was his reason…when he seen how veins in their neck bulging out…that was when he decided to run for president.

2 Likes

Yes, Biden’s announcement for his candidacy for POTUS is connected to Poroshenko’s Ukraine election loss.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Joe+biden+veins+in+their+neck+bulging+out+youtube&docid=608015306141272400&mid=F6F5106BD8524E0D65A2F6F5106BD8524E0D65A2&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

38 second mark or so…is reason why Biden got into the race.

It sounds so genuine when Sleepy Joe says it.

Nothing scarier than people using big box store patio lighting to be intimidating.

1 Like

Correction: It’s the reason why Biden claimed he got into the race.

It is an interesting hypothesis.

Explains how Russia and Ukraine were used against Trump… connection and cover.

Trump has already done that several times. I’ve come to the logical conclusion that every time Trump did so, Joe “Give me 50% of your salary” Biden was passed out in a drunken stupor.

So Biden lied?

Bigly…

1 Like

The louder he hollers when he quotes it, the more his neck veins bulge and the more believable it is.

1 Like