Biden administration plans to fact-check private cell-phone messages?

Another case of when you don’t understand how anything works everything seems like a conspiracy strikes again.

2 Likes

Then explain it to us.

They can send spam, they absolutely cannot fact check your text message sorry.

1 Like

Wait a minute… ATT can’t monitor their own network? Da ■■■■■

Should they monitor your phone calls…should they be listening in?

Maybe they are…

Ok. Cool.

ATT can monitor their own network

Monitoring phone calls is NOT THE SAME as monitoring TEXT MESSAGES.

Hilarious.

2 Likes

Should they monitor your phone calls?

1 Like

My cell is getting bricked if they do this. Also ripping anything out of my house with electronic ears.

Who knew that people loved disinfo spam texts so much.

I want to see the same vigorous defense of this ■■■■ when say it’s used in the exact same way by a Republican administration with topic not being vaccine “misinformation” but say something the left holds dear. For ■■■■■ and giggles lets use “climate change” or how about “electric cars” or just pick one.

You want the government to use info from the phone companies to squelch what they deem “misinformation” like you are defending now? Oh I can hear the claims of propaganda!! free speech!! from here.

This is why I was against the PA and took some ■■■■ for it along with a few other people here. When the government starts deciding what you the people are “ALLOWED” to read or see because THEY deem it “wrong speak” or think you are too stupid to decide for yourself what is true or fiction, that’s a damn slippery slope.

But y’all keep defending this action.

If leftists were sending me unsolicited spam texts I would not like it either.

They can’t Nigerian prince scam emails and texts but suddenly they are all up in our ■■■■ about vaccine info?

Report. Block.

Too ■■■■■■■ hard for some people I guess.

When was the last time you got a Nigerian scam email?

My email provider filters that stuff out

Cool that means you’re against all the legislation the GOP is proposing to disallow teaching of Critical Race Theory?

:rofl:

I blame the Administration for this one. They should have just sent their own spam and been done with it.

I’m not getting spam texts about that… Are you?

The funny thing is that the rule that telcos could block mass spam texts was established by Ajit Pai under Trump.

I actually agreed with him on this one.

The Democrats took your side.

Funny all that.

Explain how monitoring VoLTE is the same as monitoring SMS.

Ready go