Biden: 97% vaccination rate needed to return to normal

The “scientific” basis for Fauci raising his estimate of percent of immune required for herd immunity from 70, 75%:

“Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought I can nudge this up a bit so I went to 80, 85%.”

In fairness, it’s always simply been people they don’t agree with. :wink:

2 Likes

Just a note for the Permanent Record.

Live free, then die.

They don’t mind unvaxxed illegals though. I read that those Haitians they allowed in have a 1 percent vaccination rate.

Plus Spin Saki says they don’t require vaccinations of the “immigrants” crossing the border.

2 Likes

Just when I thought no one could have a bigger ego or be stupider than Cuomo. :roll_eyes:

Be her “Apostles”? Good grief.

Yes, the lockdowns were about flattening the curve to save the medical system. Now governors are intentionally crashing the medical system with forced vaccinations.

The most absurd thing is that many of the medical staff that are getting fired already have superior immunity from previous exposure to COVID. The governors are firing the very people who are least likely to spread the disease.

Science!

5 Likes

Follow the science. We will always follow the sci…it’s who we… four score and seven scien…COME ON MAN! Look, here’s the deal… you know the deal!

4 Likes

the thing, you know, the thing

2 Likes

How much Pfizer stock does this guy have?

the commercials make themselves.

2 Likes

I do.

How much does his family have?

They could just dust off Operation Sea-Spray, rename it Operation C(ovid)-Spray

2 Likes

Maybe it has already been done . . .

2 Likes

I thought this was a pretty good article about the underlying problem.

That’s four score and seventeen. :wink: