Biden: 97% vaccination rate needed to return to normal

Biden got his unapproved booster today and said a 97 to 98% vaccination rate is required to return to normal.

An FDA official offered an approach for getting to these levels vaccinations: Blow darting people with J&J vaccines but it would be a bit “Germany”.

FDA Official: ‘Blow Dart’ African Americans with COVID Vaccine is ‘Where We’re Going…Just Shoot Everyone’ … Calls for a ‘Nazi Germany’ Style ‘Registry’ of Unvaccinated Americans: ‘Think About It Like The Jewish Star’ | Project Veritas

Meanwhile fully vaccinated universities such Harvard Business School, Brown University, and Boston University are continuing to see outbreaks, mandatory testing, lockdowns, and other restrictions.

If fully vaccinated universities are not back to normal than how are higher vaccination rates going to solve the problem?

Are effective treatments such as monoclonal antibodies combined with natural immunity and voluntary vaccination a more promising path?

A study release in early September showed that 83% of blood donors already have antibodies.

83% of blood donors have COVID-19 antibodies, study finds (beckershospitalreview.com)

2 Likes

What a dufus.

2 Likes

97%? They’re gonna need something stronger than the Patriot Act for this one. Trust them, it’s to keep you safe from the enemy. :wink:

5 Likes

Blow darts are the answer . . .

4 Likes

If only they could aerosolize the vaccine then they could just pump it into all the minority neighborhoods like they did with the radioactive stuff. lol

3 Likes

From your link:

Harvard Business School moved all in-person classes for first-year MBA and some second-year students online this week, and increased its Covid-19 testing requirements to try to curb a recent surge in breakthrough cases on campus.

The school, located in Boston, is switching to remote learning through Oct. 3 to try to suppress the virus, which is mostly infecting the university’s fully vaccinated graduate students, according to the institution’s website. Roughly 95% of the university’s students and 96% of its staff are vaccinated. More than 1,000 students are enrolled in the business school’s class of 2023.

This can’t be right, I keep hearing it’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated?

4 Likes

This is why they want people to direct their hate and animosity towards the “uNvAxXeD!1!”. :wink:

2 Likes

97 percent just isn’t going to happen.

2 Likes

Yes, and don’t forget about the outbreak of the plane-load of fully vaccinated Democrats from the Texas House and their contacts in DC earlier this summer.

Breakthrough COVID-19 Cases Hit Capitol Hill, White House | National News | US News

More outbreaks at the White House would not surprise me.

2 Likes

exactly

takes heat off their ineptness

3 Likes

Seems to be working with the libs. Not much of anybody else though.

Rasmussen tracking poll shows 21 percent strongly support Biden while 50 percent strongly oppose him.

1 Like

J’Biden is a moron not a doctor. Anyone who believes anything that lying dumbass says is a bigger fool than he is.

3 Likes

It’s not even that high for MMR.

The new governor of New York believes that the push for universal vaccination is a holy war.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1442629323870121989

My opinion is that push for forced COVID vaccination of children will be seen as a crime against humanity once the hysteria has past.

1 Like

3 Likes

Ironically, the vaccine mandates that governor is pushing are arguably next step in systemic racism. They disproportionately target African-Americans.

3 Likes

Is this from the Onion or something…

Or is Biden just getting stupider every day?

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who feels that way about the dimwit in chief.

Nice shirt. lol

7 Likes

Remind me again what percentage of the population the population reduction crowd want to eliminate?