BETO SLAMS BIBI: O’Rourke Trashes ‘Racist’ Netanyahu, Says He Doesn’t ‘Represent’ Most Israelis

Originally published at: BETO SLAMS BIBI: O’Rourke Trashes ‘Racist’ Netanyahu, Says He Doesn’t ‘Represent’ Most Israelis | Sean Hannity

Former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke suddenly slammed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the campaign trail over the weekend; labeling the staunch supporter of President Trump as an open “racist.”

Beto: “The U.S.-Israel relationship… must be able to transcend a Prime Minister who is racist… I don’t think that Benjamin Netanyahu represents the true will of the Israeli people or the best interest of the U.S.-Israel relationship.” pic.twitter.com/jFQ9lpD0TN h/t @AlonPinkas

— They call me Mr. Kornbluh ✍️ (@jacobkornbluh) April 7, 2019

“The US-Israel relationship is one of the most important relationships we have on the planet. That relationship -if it is supposed to be successful- must transcend partisanship in the United States and it must be able to transcend a Prime Minister who is racist,” said Beto.

More crazy talk by D presidential hopefuls: Beto O’Rourke on Benjamin Netanyahu: ‘Racist’ https://t.co/OaszbfVf3s

— Senator John Cornyn (@JohnCornyn) April 8, 2019

“I don’t think Benjamin Netanyahu represents the true will of the Israeli people or the best interests of the US-Israel relationship, or any path to peace,” he added.