BERNIE SURROGATE: ‘There’s Money for Whatever People Want… It is Going to Come from Somewhere’

Originally published at: BERNIE SURROGATE: ‘There’s Money for Whatever People Want… It is Going to Come from Somewhere’ | Sean Hannity

A Bernie Sanders surrogate confused viewers across America Tuesday; telling CNN there’s “money for whatever people want” and “it is going to come from somewhere.”

“Another issue that he did not address clearly was the exact cost of his Medicare for All plan. Less than nine months before folks go to the polls. Why isn’t there a straight answer for that question?” asked the CNN host.

WATCH: Jim Sciutto asks a Bernie Sanders surrogate why he doesn't have an answer to how #MedicareForAll will be paid for.

"There's money for whatever people want to spend money on. … It is going to come from somewhere." 🤔 pic.twitter.com/8nV8tz4o9X

— America Rising (@AmericaRising) February 25, 2020

“I can’t answer to why he didn’t answer that with a straight answer… I can tell you for myself why I am not concerned about that. It’s funny that when it comes to the things that the poor and the disenfranchised need, we are all of a sudden concerned about money,” said a Sanders’ surrogate.

“Let’s just be honest. There’s money for whatever people want to spend money on… It is going to come from somewhere,” she added.

Watch the revealing video above.