Bernie Sanders is President. What next?

He caught the natural bounce after a crash too.

1 Like

This isn’t about Obama, Sanders is running 180 on Obama. The market liked Obama and Trump I don’t think (going out on a limb here) they will have a positive reaction to the changes Sanders is preaching.

Obama himself has went out of his way saying the Democratic Party is moving to far left.

Say he’s “Not my President” and open up an investigation on him for colluding with the Russians without any evidence?

4 Likes

No the markets crashed starting as soon as it become obvious Obama would win.

People then moved their money around to investments they thought would benefit from his agenda and as it naturally does the market then took a big bounce back.

It still took an unusually long time however to fully recover.

And your source for this statement?

Maybe but still Sanders is running way to the left of Obama. 2008 Senator Obama message and 2020 Sanders message might as well be yin and yang.

I would bet 2008 Obama could not have won in today’s woke left party.

Watching the Markets.

Google the Dow, S&P and Nasdaq from October 08-1 Nov 2016.

No question about that. Expect a serious drop in the markets if/when it becomes obvious he’s going to win. Fortunately that’s highly unlikely but still possible.

1 Like

I will probably pull back from the markets and go 65% treasury notes the closer he gets to winning the Democratic nomination. The market is likely to swing lower just on the chance he might win. Better safe than sorry as they say.

2 Likes

Perfect…We even have the Moscow honeymoon slash fact finding trip as an evidentiary starting point.

A president isn’t king. A president is limited by the constitution as to what he can do.
He can sign or veto laws. He can enforce existing laws. He commands the military.

If Sanders wins, I’ll wait him out. After 4 years of him, I hope people are so sick of the loony left, we’ll never see his likes again.

“Bernie Sanders is President”

2 Likes

It’s interesting to hear what the liberals on CNN, MSNBC, etc are saying about the possibilities of a Sanders win.

Most of them seem tickled to pieces that he’s in the lead…:joy:

1 Like

How does one go about that IYO?

It can’t and won’t be allowed. The military will remove him and reinstall Trump as it should be.

If he wins, or if it looks like he has it in the bag, I will sell out completely from the stock market (or short the DOW), sell my real estate, buy an RV, & move to a remote area. I figure there will be a premium on seed, ammo, gardening tools, & hunting & fishing supplies. It will be like 1929, then move on to Venezuela.

2 Likes

Did you just blame Obama for the 2008 recession?

In many ways the closest we’ve come over the last century or more might just be the way the left has reacted to President Trump. This has been a three year long revolt funded by the taxpayers…unfortunately the generals inn their coup are fools like Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi.

What a crazy alternate version of pretty recent history.

1 Like

Are you 100% certain of that guess.

1 Like