Bernie Sanders is getting more donations from Active Duty Military than Donald Trump

At least that one has relevancy to a declining support for Trump.

Now how he would fare in a poll against Bernie we still don’t know.

Actually, Trump is holding frequent fund raisers, but they are very low key because Trump doesn’t want to al the people he has duped to see who is real friends are. An audiotape from one was released recently and it was a textbook in how the swamp operates… donors making it clear what they wanted.

2 Likes

It’s hard for me to believe military members won’t overwhelmingly support Trump in November.

From 2016: “In a new survey of American military personnel, Donald Trump emerged as active-duty service members’ preference to become the next U.S. president, topping Hillary Clinton by more than a 2-to-1 margin.”

Fake news. What would the Military Times possibly know about what service members are saying?

This is a great point.

Did someone dispute what they said? What they did not say is that there was a poll in which more military members said they would vote for Sanders than would vote for Trump.

Well, the military gets 100% free healthcare. Them freeloaders need to pay up!

comparing polls to donations is apples and oranges.

it would appear bernie is lagging behind clinton.

now, tell me again what it was i didn’t see!

Did trump think that he and his followers could denigrate our military forever and we’d still vote for him?

Anybody know if bernies old lady is still on the dole?

maybe the thread should be renamed!

“Bernie is getting 1/3 less in donations from military than Hillary as compared to Trump”

It is mindboggling to think that an assertion that his rallies have nothing to do with fundraising. It is completely divorced from reality.

We’re to assume it’s a big “meh”. In '08 and '12 it was Ron Paul and look how that turned out.

Give us a list of them all with time, date, and place.

Umm no, it’s anything but free. They earn it.

I wasn’t wrong. You could however now step in and admit that you were in making the claim.

I quoted it word for word.

You have that backwards. Actually you think that it doesn’t say what it does. :wink:

No it says what I think it is does. Nearly half of Trump’s fundraisers in a Congressional election year were for himself while the previous 5 Presidents fundraising efforts were almost entirey for their party and not themselves

Standard Operating Procedure