Bernie Sanders is getting more donations from Active Duty Military than Donald Trump

And the Trump campaign has been fundraising ever since the 2016 election and yet Sanders still has more donations from the military.

1 Like

Demā€™s have been hitting it hard for a year now, Trump has not.

Trump has been focusing far more just on rallies and campaigning for republican candidates.

Not true. Trump has been fundraising since 2017

As I said, letā€™s revisit this after the October numbers are all in.

Which of the words Iā€™m using are you having such difficulty with?

I never sated Trump was not fundraising at all, I said democrats have been hitting it hard and he has not.

What I said is, was, and remains perfectly true.

Which part? The part where I proved you wrong that Trump hasnā€™t been fundraising?

The ones where you said the Dems have been heavily fundraising and Trump has not. Its not true

And that is the opposite of what happened. Here is a story from 2018 before there was a single Democratic candidate

Yeah. trump has been campaigning and fundraising since he got the 2016 nomination.

You arenā€™t refuting anything I said with that. I never sated he wasnā€™t fundraising at all, just that he wasnā€™t hitting it hard and was focusing more on the rallies and supporting republican candidates.

Heā€™s been averaging about 45 rallies a year since taking office.

Heā€™s been fundraising for 3 years which is totally proof that the Democrats have been fundraising harder and that the OP story is in errorā€¦or something

1 Like

He was been fundraising harder than the Democrats in 2017, harder in 2018 and harder in 2019. Your unsubstantiated assumption was wrong. Way wrong

1st quarter 2019 numbers

2 Likes

And despite the unprecedented fundraising push from a sitting president the military still supports one of his opponents more. Quite the contrast to the support from active military members he saw in 2016

Nothing in your citation supports your claim that heā€™s been fundraising hard and certainly not in comparison to the democrats.

Heā€™s had far more rallies and appearances in support of Republican candidates than fundraisers.

And once again letā€™s talk when the final numbers come in through October.

Yes they did. You should try actually reading the stories. They all show that he is out raising the Democrats. Except with military members

All it shows is the dollars raised, not the effort going into raising them.

An average of over 45 rallies a year since taking office and only a handful of fundraisers.

You should have given up here before you started.

Using any metric beside dollars for fundraising is idiotic. Furthermore there is nothing you can provide that shows Democrats ā€œeffortsā€ are more intensive than Trumpā€™s are. Its a meaningless diversion from the fact that he is trailing in fundraising with military members despite an unprecedented fundraising campaign

I already showed it. Heā€™s holding and attending very few fundraisers and has instead focused on rallies to promote his agenda.

Your military numbers right now are meaningless, letā€™s see what they look like at the end of October.

You didnt show a thing. All youā€™ve provided is an unsupported opinion