BERNIE RIPS BIBI: Sanders Slams Israel’s ‘Racist Government,’ Says Netanyahu Treats Palestinians ‘Unfairly’

Originally published at: BERNIE RIPS BIBI: Sanders Slams Israel’s ‘Racist Government,’ Says Netanyahu Treats Palestinians ‘Unfairly’ | Sean Hannity

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders slammed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a town hall event Monday; saying the foreign leader runs a “racist government” that treats “Palestinians unfairly.”

“So what I believe is the United States gives billions of dollars in military aid to Israel. What I believe is not radical. I just believe that the United States should deal with the Middle East on a level playing field basis. In other words, the goal must be to try to bring people together and not just support one country, which is now run by a right-wing, dare I say, racist government,” said Sanders.

Bernie Sanders: Israel is Run By a 'Racist Government' https://t.co/WYiWdYe2Pd pic.twitter.com/G6qCuzh2wk

— Mediaite (@Mediaite) April 23, 2019

“I am not anti-Israel but the fact of the matter is that Netanyahu is a right-wing politician who, I think, is treating the Palestinian people extremely unfairly,” he added.