Barr's DOJ Finds Christopher Steele "credible"

No he did not, you are confusing him with Comey. Mueller was in the private sector during that time

Irony?

Yes. Mueller was appointed in 2017, I’m not arguing anything different.
Mueller investigated Russia’s meddling in the 2016 ELECTION CAMPAIGN. Obama knew Russia was meddling in our election and did nothing to stop it. He didn’t even tell Donald Trump - - - That was the point.

Leftists - one lie after another.

Yes, he did that starting in march 2017, not while Obama was still in office like you claimed

Mueller investigated what happened during the “TIME” Obama was in office. 2016.

You’re the one that said Mueller investigated the Trump campaign while Obama was still in office not me

Which isn’t even remotely what you claimed

I said this:

“President Obama was still in office during the time that Mueller was investigating. That all happened under Obama’s watch.”

I haven’t changed anything since this post.

President Obama was still in office.

During the Time Mueller was investigating.

I even said this was under Obama’s watch.

:rofl:

When did Obama admin force several Trump Campaign associates to lie about their interact with Russia?

You’re arguing this one with the wrong person. No disagreement that Obama was in office, my disagreement was with holding Obama responsible to not doing more to stop the Russian interference.

I could swear I just heard Lindsay Graham say Steele’s Russian source was an employee of Steele’s.

:rofl: Tradecraft!

Yes you did…

The problem is the unraveling takes so long, I forget things.

Did I or did I not warn them about Steele and his ■■■■ tradecraft?