Barricades were just put up outside the Manhattan federal courthouse at 500 Pearl Street

1 Like

You do know that the prosecution has information backing up his plea? This will be the first false narrative(lie) from Trump supporters. That it’s he said he said. Its not. Its he said(Trump) vs Cohen and the evidence the FBI confiscated.

You need to get with it. I’m still waiting for you to unroll your Brown vs Board of Education lie on the new board.

Except I never said its just he said he said. The other evidence may well prove Trump guilty. If so, then fine…he’s guilty. All I said is that Cohen pleading guilty is not that proof.
It seems some take what I say and extrapolate it to mean a lot of things I never said.

Michigan: 10,704 votes
Pennsylvania: 44,292
Wisconsin: 22,748

Total: 77,744. Get those people to stay home, or flip half of them, and Clinton wins.

Would the Daniels/McDougal stories do that? I don’t know, but it’s certainly well, well within the realm of reasonable possibility.

2 Likes

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Sure you do. ‘Little 9 year old Linda Brown filed a suit and ended school segregation’. You posted that lie and stuck with it, on the old forum despite being given proof that it wasn’t true.
Her father was recruited by the NAACP to be a plaintiff. The little girl had nothing to do with it.

Well, that was irrelevant. But, ok.

:rofl:

Your desperation here is telling.

Cohen plead guilty to committing these crimes, under oath, in a conspiracy with Trump. He also outlined in court, under oath, how they intentionally committed these crimes. The purpose for committing the crimes. And all of the details of the crimes. There is no spinning this one Doug. Trump is now an unindicted co-conspirator, just like Nixon.

If you feel you can rely on the honesty of Cohen regarding the facts and the unbiased legal interpretations of Lanny Davis and the prosecutors.

Cohen under oath, prosecutors with evidence supporting their charges, and Davis who has made it clear the best defense is honesty and facing charges, versus trusting Donald Trump? Is that even a real choice in your mind?

So you’re gonna disparage the prosecutors in the Cohen case?

I’m disparaging Cohen. You defend his honesty.
Cohen can figure out what he has to say to cut a good deal.

I understand your reticence in taking Cohen at his word, particularly in the context of your full-throated defense of all things Trump.

But can you honestly say that you believe Trump did not instruct Cohen to make the payments?

I’m not asking for you to play lawyer, and I’m not looking for any “innocent until proven guilty”, “need more evidence”, etc.

I’m asking for your honest opinion of what you think actually happened.

I don’t think Cohen would have made those payments on his own without knowing Trump would pay for it. I also don’t think there is a limit on what a candidate can pay for his own campaign. I also think that we are a long way from demonstrating that those payments were campaign expenses…and I don’t think Cohen’s pleas provide any evidence of that.
Since you ask what I think, that’s it.

Do you think Trump would have been paying off these individuals if he wasn’t campaigning for president?

None of those statements are answers to my question.

Do you believe that Trump did not instruct Cohen to make the payments on his behalf?

Haven’t we already heard that tape?