Barricades were just put up outside the Manhattan federal courthouse at 500 Pearl Street

Turns out, YES!!!

That’s a great idea. I admit I’m buffaloed as to what category you’d put it in. Something about barricades just screams, “Safe Haven,” though, and that might be of actual value to you after the events of today.

In the meantime, this is a thread about the personal attorney to the now President of the United States admitting in open court to committing a crime at the direction of the now President intended to materially affect the outcome of the election that elected the now President of the United States.

The President has been acknowledged in a guilty plea by one of the parties to be a participant in this crime.

I thought I’d add a little context to this thread while you consider starting that thread. Perhaps you’d like to contribute to this thread rather than throwing chaff about hypothetical other threads I am fairly confident you will not start.

3 Likes

You’re upset. Try to relax.

Why would an admission of a crime in open court call for barricades?
What were they expecting- a riot? A lynch mob? Trucks full of tar and feathers?

Tiki torches?

1 Like

I imagine they were expecting a crapload of spectators and press. Barricades let them provide adequate space for ingress and egress to the courthouse.

Your answer is better than mine.

Cohen pleading guilty to this and admitting it is a campaign contribution does not legally make this a campaign contribution. Mueller wants it to be. Cohen will agree that it is in order to get off easy. A court may or may not agree, depending on the facts.
Just saying, don’t count Cohens plea as proof.
There can be other reasons for paying someone to be quiet about this.
Obviously, there are no reasons the whole affair is either moral or ethical.

Yeah dont count the fact he pleaded guilty to it and we have the records showing the transactions…

But yeah sure let’s go with your stupid post

1 Like

You always add so much with your contributions. So much idiocy.

I add plenty…just not with you and folks like you. People like you need to he expelled like a virus from the body. Bleached out of the gop asap.

1 Like

A list of the total “contributions” you made to this thread, excluding the two insults to me:

"I love watching you get played…well…maybe not played…there is no difference honestly

We have the tapes where they talk about sending money…Please keep digging that hole deeper…

Lol…this is just sad…

What you think all those records are about? You arent good at this beyond being a victim…stick to that

Is that why he took a plea and is going to jail most likely? So he can pass the buck to trump?That’s ■■■■■■■ stupid…

How does it feel supporting a criminal?

So you went with stupid as your response."

They speak for themselves.

That’s a bit much…kinda creepy…

someone has a stalker.

So you’re going with Cohen is lying?

Good lord. He literally pleaded guilty to two counts of making an excessive campaign contribution. That’s the crime he pleaded guilty to. “Excessive campaign contribution.”

That is some incredible sophistry to say it doesn’t legally count as a campaign contribution just because he admitted to it. It is literally, almost to a word, what he pleaded guilty to.

Yay…I’m pretty

His pleading guilty to it do not prove the facts and they do not establish the law as to someone else. It simply means he plead guilty to it because he decided it was a good deal for himself.
He cannot plead someone else guilty.
Was he lying about the facts? I don’t know. Is his reputation for honesty on the line?
Is he right about the law? Maybe yes maybe no. A judge decides that, not him.

Again we have tapes and mountains of evidence…

Least this wasnt a black guy being shot…then we just assume he is guilty because we have a picture of him holding a gun…or wearing a hoodie…

Go back to sleep.