Barricades were just put up outside the Manhattan federal courthouse at 500 Pearl Street

I was thinking the same thing, but obviously very speculative.

Although a second term pushes his potential trial off another 4 years.

If they’re sealed we would never know. Presumably of course. But yeah, you’re probably right. :man_facepalming:

True. And at his age, 4 years closer to the great gig in the sky.

We would know they exist, just not what’s in them.

Interesting. I didn’t realize that. So the fact the indictment is issued can be made public, just the charges are required to be sealed?

By sealing them, it stops the passage of time as it relates to the statute of limitations.

1 Like

I wonder if Mueller would be responsible for the investigation and sealed indictment or would it need to be another special prosecutor?

Great question. My assumption would be someone else at DOJ. But that’s just a guess.

A siting president with sealed indictments running of re-election. How in hell is that even possible?

Welcome to Trump’s America. It’s cool to be a criminal. :man_facepalming:

Oh but since Cohen pled guilty and will possibly start cooperating with Mueller, it’s important to remember that it’s very likely Mueller has evidence that Cohen was in Prague meeting with a “prominent” Russian during the campaign.

What a notion. That the legacy a currently unindicted conspirator leaves behind is dependent on him dying in office.

I don’t think we’d know they exist, until the judge unseals them.

That is to say, we might know something exists that is sealed, but we’d have no idea if it was indictments or who was indicted.

WOW- Barricades are put up about three blocks from my house for street construction.
I guess I should have made a thread.

I can’t figure out what you’re trying to accomplish here.

Do you think that constantly trolling will somehow make the events of today go away?

Go easy. Bill’s having a bad day and he’s lashing out.

Do you think a headline about barricades on a Manhattan street is thread worthy?
If it is, surely my barricades are.

:rofl:

Did you actually read the thread, or just the title?

Perhaps you’d have a better understanding in context.

Bro, relax. You’re late by about 7 hours.