Barr rips into trump tweets

Gaslighting because trolling

Yes

Yes. Do you know why he wasn’t charged?

Yes. Do you know why he wasn’t charged?

So you think the Trump-appointed attorneys who recommended the initial sentence for Stone have been corrupted by the Deep State underlings beneath him?

Thank you…only one that answered me.

Now what was done about it?

Bar can’t do what job if Trump tweets?

Ignore sentencing guidelines that apply to everyone but Trump’s friends?

1 Like

If he came through the system yes. You don’t get promoted unless you have the right attitude/philosophy.

Watching Barr now.

He is totally lying when he said he didn’t talk to the President before overriding his prosecutors.

2 Likes

Yep…it’s never Trump.

They’re all Deep Staters.

The poor guy…

Really…do you have lie detector test hooked up to him?

Ever notice how Trump can’t ever saying anything to people’s faces. Just tweets at 3am.

1 Like

Yep.

I did as a matter of fact.

Lol he doesn’t even fire people. He tells people everything so fine and then tweets when they leave or tells someone else to do it.

1 Like

Around 10,000 cases in Federal Court just in the last year. How many sentencing recommendations were overruled by the AG? One? Only one you say? And it happens to be the Presidents longest serving ally, compatriot, friend, and arguably the pivotal person who convinced Trump to seek election as a Republican in 2016? Huh. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. :rofl:

1 Like

Good thing I have my boots on. :wink:

No way Trump is gonna stand for anyone telling him not to do anything even if it leads to mass resignations at Justice.

@conan

Don’t be scared to reply to this. Please. I think this is important.

Well duh…

He needs stone for the 2020 election so he can steal it.

The point (again) is that Trump already fired the Obama US Attorney’s. Any that are still there were appointed by TRUMP.

And to repeat:

Point #2 You said “Starting with clearing everyone out that was hired by Obama administration.” There are 100,000 employees in the DOJ. The thought that Barr would fire them all is ridiculous just on shear numbers and on top of that the vast majority are career employees who served under the Obama Administration (and prior Republican administrations) and CAN’T be fired on a political whim. It would be against the law.
.WW, PHS

Again you’re not going to clean up the joint by only releasing 46 people out of 100 thousand.

What congress should have done when it was repugs hands, they should have cut their funds by 2/3rds.

You do understand I’ve been advocating that for decade plus now.

Trump budget purposed gives homeland security more money. I would cut that 2/3rds as well. I understand that’s the job of congress thou.

If repugs are seriously about cutting spending and giving power back to the people that’s where I would start.

Wouldn’t you?