Barr has Mueller report

Wait - no one has read the full report yet? With some of the comments I’ve seen here, I thought many many people had read it.

1 Like

Barr read and comprehended 300 pages… in what? 24hrs?

And distilled that down to 4 pages?

We need to see that report. The longer they hold it secret the more suspicious I get.

6 Likes

I’ve heard some speculation it’s over 1,000 with all the attachments.

A 4 page summary?

LOL!

Could you imagine if this ■■■■ was pulled under a Dem administration! Conservative heads would be exploding!

Trump and his criminal crew have his followers thinking this is about Dems vs. GOP, when in reality, it’s the institutions and credibility of the United States of America vs. a band of grifters. Trump supporters are throwing this entire country and all it’s history under the bus for the sake of a con-man.

It’s nauseating.

Took me 4 days to carefully read my 15 page divorce decree no way he got thru this in 24-48 hours

CNN reported that Mueller and Barr met three weeks ago and he got the briefing on the report and a lot of information.

What parts of Mueller’s work were outside the scope of the Mueller appointment memo? Specifically.

Did you read the report? Or are you just making up crap?

The report needs to be released in full to congress. Anything less would be a coverup.

Barr assured us there’s nothing in there. Why would Barr say something that wasn’t true?

COMPLETE AND TOTAL EXONERATION. NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION.

NO COLLUDING OBSTRUCTION
NO OBSTRUCTING COLLUSION

IN CONCLUSION, NO COLLUSION.

1 Like

Pretty much the same thing Comey said about Hillary?

Seems they want it one way for one case and another way for another case.

1 Like

This is a joke right. You all were the ones saying no one at the DOJ are partisan. They are just hard working men and women who are doing their jobs. We will accept what ever Mueller finds. Now you still want to use the institutions and credibility of the United State of America to get your man. Party over Country right.
Now it’s well we don’t believe Mueller didn’t find anything the DOJ are covering up for Trump.
For you it is all about Dems vs. GOP. And your willing to throw the entire DOJ under the bus just so maybe you can get one little thing to twist and maybe finally get Trump.
All for the sake punishing the GOP for defeating your queen. Talk about throwing the country and all it’s history under the bus just for revenge that would be most of the DNC.

Rosenstein would have been fired by popular demand around here. I’m glad now he’s the anchor for Barr’s words.

It’s not as simple as yes or no.

If it is, Does President Trump lie? Yes or no.

Process crimes.

You gotta hand it to trump’s ham-fisted PR style which reduced this down to “if mueller doesn’t find a recorded phone call of Trump begging him to hack the election for him then he’s exonerated”. Suddenly our attention spans can’t even fathom that he lied about building a tower in moscow, lied about the meeting, half of his inner circle is going to prison, all the ■■■■ with manafort - and we haven’t even gotten into obstruction. But the brain dead seals just clap and clap.

You had more on the line

Crimes nonetheless.

I said the same thing a few weeks ago in a similar but unrelated criminal prosecution.

They refuse to give up the witch hunt.

Just like Hillary loosing the election, they won’t accept that Mueller
is finding nothing.

Personally, I’m Country over Party. I try doing what I feel is best for my
country as a whole, over my beliefs.

Hey can you show me where in the Mueller report that it said he found nothing?

Thanks in advance