Barr has Mueller report

General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel’s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.

There is NOT sufficient evidence that he committed a crime. Do you have trouble reading the letter.

There is NOT sufficent evident to establish the president committed the offense.

Where do you read in the letter Barr admits Trump committed a crime.

I dont know if there is one. Waiting to read the Mueller report and the SDNY investigation.

Of course they can.

All they have to do is read it into the Record.

Yes the underlying crime wasn’t there…which is weak.

He also pulled a comey. No prosecutors would bring up charges…

See trump obstructed and we all know he did. Sadly the ones who claim to be bout law and order are full of ■■■■■

Let’s see it.

It’s a guaranteed best seller.

Allan

1 Like

Well it had better be, given all his detours and ratholes outside of the original scope of the investigation.

That never happened.

But it makes for a laughable Right wing Trumplican talking point!

:laughing:

1 Like

Would dearly love to see how the Trumplican heads would (figuratively) explode if the full Mueller report got hacked and released in similar fashion to the way Democratic documents did.

I never see Trumplicans complain about the illegality of the DNC or Clinton hacking.

Would love to see the WUDS hypocrisy if Mueller’s report was hacked and released.

“Russia, if you’re listening…”

Mds is showing…

I’m surprised I thought it would be much bigger some estimated 1400 pages

Wait - no one has read the full report yet? With some of the comments I’ve seen here, I thought many many people had read it.

1 Like

Barr read and comprehended 300 pages… in what? 24hrs?

And distilled that down to 4 pages?

We need to see that report. The longer they hold it secret the more suspicious I get.

6 Likes

I’ve heard some speculation it’s over 1,000 with all the attachments.

A 4 page summary?

LOL!

Could you imagine if this ■■■■ was pulled under a Dem administration! Conservative heads would be exploding!

Trump and his criminal crew have his followers thinking this is about Dems vs. GOP, when in reality, it’s the institutions and credibility of the United States of America vs. a band of grifters. Trump supporters are throwing this entire country and all it’s history under the bus for the sake of a con-man.

It’s nauseating.

Took me 4 days to carefully read my 15 page divorce decree no way he got thru this in 24-48 hours

CNN reported that Mueller and Barr met three weeks ago and he got the briefing on the report and a lot of information.

What parts of Mueller’s work were outside the scope of the Mueller appointment memo? Specifically.

Did you read the report? Or are you just making up crap?

The report needs to be released in full to congress. Anything less would be a coverup.

Barr assured us there’s nothing in there. Why would Barr say something that wasn’t true?

COMPLETE AND TOTAL EXONERATION. NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION.

NO COLLUDING OBSTRUCTION
NO OBSTRUCTING COLLUSION

IN CONCLUSION, NO COLLUSION.

1 Like

Pretty much the same thing Comey said about Hillary?

Seems they want it one way for one case and another way for another case.

1 Like