BAD VACATION: Trump Slams Top Democrats for ‘Celebrating Shutdown’ in Puerto Rico

Originally published at: BAD VACATION: Trump Slams Top Democrats for ‘Celebrating Shutdown’ in Puerto Rico | Sean Hannity

President Trump didn’t mince words when commenting on the Democrats’ recent trip to Puerto Rico Monday; saying he was in the nation’s capital “all weekend” while liberal lawmakers were “celebrating” the shutdown on a tropical beach.

President Trump: "I've been here all weekend. A lot of the Democrats were in Puerto Rico celebrating something. I don't know. Maybe they're celebrating the #shutdown." pic.twitter.com/iZoixGG0Ro

— CSPAN (@cspan) January 14, 2019

“I’ve been here all weekend. A lot of the Democrats were in Puerto Rico celebrating something. I don’t know, maybe they’re celebrating the shutdown. We have a very big crisis on the border. Everybody knows it, they know it,” said the president.

“The Republicans are rock solid, we’ve got to take care of our border. Many of the people that aren’t being paid right now are in total agreement with us,” he added.

Watch the President’s comments above.

One reason for the trip was to see Puerto Rico’s recovery after the hurricane.

But the fact that lobbyists traveled with the politicians is very disturbing.

If Trump really wants to make America great again, he’ll pass a law outlawing lobbyists and special interest groups.

Good luck getting congress critters to outlaw their gravy train.

Good luck getting trump to even suggest it. Such a swamp drainer.

What could they have done in D.C?

Played in snow with their favorite lobbyist full of cash and influence.

You think trump would be complaining about Pelosi if he thought for a second he could get a way with going to Mar a Lago during HIS shutdown? He’s just jelly.