BAD ADVICE: Hillary Reportedly Met with Biden, Klobuchar on 2020 White House Bids | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton held private meetings with former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Amy Klobuchar in recent days; offering advice to both potential Democratic candidates heading into the 2020 election season.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/bad-advice-hillary-reportedly-met-with-biden-klobuchar-on-2020-white-house-bids/

If I were running for office, especially the Presidency, the LAST person I would listen to for advice would be Hillary Clinton. To this day, she refuses to believe that she did anything wrong. Her loss was a result of a right wing conspiracy and the unfairness of the constitutionally mandated electoral system. Joe and the others better watch their backs because Hillary is about as trustworthy as a cobra or scorpion.

Why not listen to HRC?- after all, she has been so successful at winning Presidential campaigns- so pathetic that she still has supporters- honestly, at this point, I think we should just wash both political parties down the toilet, and start all over again- I am sick of both sides

If there was an alternative conservative party to the GOP, I would switch over in a heartbeat- they have disappointed me over and over again- they have lied to us so many times- I vote conservative because of the values I have, and a belief in God- that is the only reason I vote for them- otherwise, I would not- but we have to keep fighting for what we believe- even though it is getting harder and harder, because we live in an increasingly secular, Godless country