Baby Formula and Government Failure

FDA broke it. FDA owns the shortage.

May 15. Three months after he allegedly knew it will bad lol. Slobber on

Of course the private sector can never fail it can only be failed. Amazing

Those coffers aren’t going to line themselves. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It is a delight to see the escalation in your responses.

Consistent…I will give you that.

You ALWAYS go to the extreme most response!!!..as an example…see how fun and off putting that is?

1 Like

Nah Me and @SixFoot just have a very pleasant exchange where there was no conclusive conclusions or silly references to a certain someone. Rational and polite.

And then there are …… Well your posts. You understand that right? That the responses are purposefully bombastic … in kind. @Smyrna caught on like 6 months ago :grin:. Your turn.

YOU are the problem child…very predictable and consistent.

1 Like

I missed the formula shortage by about a year (my youngest is turning 3 this month).

It’s really weird to think that most people apparently have no idea where to get goat’s milk, much less the fact that goat’s milk is and always has been baby formula.

Why is everyone so ■■■■■■■ stupid anyway??

:thinking:

3 Likes

Love that movie as a kid. I am predictable of course. Time to understand that.

What dos that have to do with the fact that except for the VA, the US government doesn’t own hospitals?

Look, if you want to socialize the hospital system and the baby formula products, that’s all well and good. Just seems at odds with your ideology.

Why did the republicans vote against the relief effort?

In Trump Time by Peter Navarro.

Excellent read. recommended. It will help get any reader out of a hubris groove.

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Time-Journal-Americas-Plague/dp/1737478501

Parents need distraction from hungry infants.

O
M
G

You are reading “history” books about something that happened to get your slober on.

There is a word for it but i am too polite

2 Likes

I must not be catching on.

Hunger will impact cognitive ability.

1 Like

To be fair… Navarro was one of the only people in the administration in February 2020 that was internally ringing alarm bells.

He of course was ignored.

1 Like

Navarro is quite talented.

He is responsible for much of the positive Covid response that we are still enjoying in spite of Brandon’s ineptitude.

Navarro is a loon.

He will be remembered by history for trying to help Trump overthrow the results of the election that he lost.

The Green Bay Sweep is what people will remember.

I’ll show you an actual loon.

2 Likes

She has never been in government nor would I vote for her.