Avengers: Endgame

I saw Avengers: Endgame today, and it was simply awesome!

It was a great culmination of the first act of the Marvel movies.

The battle at the climax of the film was wonderful as well as the performances. It was entertaining as well as emotional. You might wait to bring a hankie for the ending.

I can’t wait to see it again.

I definitely recommend everyone to see it.

I give it a grade of an A+.

ENJOY!

There were a couple people openly sobbing in the theater, when I saw it.

Ok, now that Endgame has been out for a few weeks, I’m going to go on record as saying the following scene may very well be one of the most epic scenes thus far in cinematic history. If, by chance, you haven’t seen the movie, spoilers ahead:

I’ve always thought “Avengers Assemble” was a horribly stupid catchphrase and them forcing into that scene was proof why because its just stupid and make no sense. It exists because of the obsession Stan Lee and other early creators had with alliterative names and phrases but it still sounds bad.

Wasn’t the worst forced scene in the movie though as that goes to the all female Avengers somehow someway being in one shot on a widespread battlefield. This scene was so forced that it took me completely out of the movie for a minute and it was utterly unnecessary because did the women really need propping up after Captain Marvel had taken out Thanos’s ship, Scarlet Witch had brought Thanos to his knees, and other females were kicking butt.

I did love the movie but these were two BAD scenes.

Unlike the scene where Cap first wields Mjolnir as that scene was great.

Just watched it. It was a decent end to this avengers arc but i felt zero emotion with the death scenes. Though I did like the gathering to pay their respects and as the camera panned past each person. The end of steve Rodgers story was also handled very well.

first reviews for godzilla looking good…