Authoritarian forces are on the move

:rofl: :joy: :joy:

What is being banned by Democrats?

To the few dozen people here? Sure…I’ll give you that.

We can’t forget the Conformist label also.

Good point!!

Keep telling yourself that lie. It is working out for well for the conservatives.
Her district made themselves heard in DC load and clear. I really don’t know why you think they should have included you. I know because I know people from her district.
No one owns the conservative voters.
I know the talking heads are telling you this lie every day on tv and you so want to believe.
I for one am happy to see the leftist focus on one man. Means what we have planned is going to be much easier to accomplish.
Keep it up.

Freedom.

Millions of Americans entered the capitol? News to me.

2 Likes

She dared to say Trump lost the election.

That made her persona non grata with Trump and because Trump Republicans are loyal to the man, not the facts…she’s out.

It’s why Mitch McConnell wrote that letter to Cardona- the day after Trump threatened HIS position as minority leader.

It’s why even in states like Florida where Desantis bragged about how secure his elections were- Desantis passed regressive voter laws and boradcast this on FoxNews.

Trump speaks- and GOP leaders tremble because they know he commands personal loyalty from a huge bloc of voters.

Anyone who deviates from the new trump Orthodoxy is considered a RINO and a Traitor.

It’s so obvious it’s not even funny.

But again…it shatters the myth many Trump supporters have that they think for themselves.

So there are those who simply cannot admit this.

1 Like

About half the party still supports the attempted coup and insurrection. The Party hasn’t renounced it, trying to block investigations into it, and there’s a booming industry simultaneously white washing and minimizing what happened.

Let’s not pretend the people in the Capitol didn’t have a huge amount of support and solidarity from Republicans.

1 Like

It was neither an attempted coup nor an insurrection, it was a protest that got out of hand and a bunch of bumpkins wandering around. How many convictions on either of those grounds has there been? Save you the trouble, zero. I don’t think it’s even been charged.

4 Likes

What do you have planned? A grass roots effort to make the GOP’s platform more popular, then do phone banking and voter recruitment and do what you can to get the most available votes for your candidate?

That’s how we do it in America, but something tells me these “plans” don’t run along these lines.

There’s the minimization effort I mentioned.

1 Like

Actually the TV networks taking him more seriously than he deserved during the primaries (because as Les Moonves pointed out, Trump was “good for business”) and the fact that most of Middle America’s primary experience of Donald Trump was seeing him playacting on The Apprentice, which hid from view what a quintessential New Yorker he was…and I mean the kind of New Yorker that conservatives used to LOATHE…helped a lot with that.

I am definitely in the camp of those that believe without The Apprentice, Donald Trump never comes close to the Presidency.

No, there is reality instead of hyperbole.

2 Likes

I can tell you what they have planned…on the local level at least because I’m living it.

Mobilize their shrinking base by pissing them off with fears that “The Leftist Radicals” are trying to tear down their culture by indoctrinating their kids to become cultural Marxists, and so therefore they have to “take it back”.

It might work…at least where I live.

1 Like

Remind the folks your opinion of what cops should do if BLM protesters shined laser pointers at them.

1 Like

4 Likes

More minimization. Your masters train you well.

Mad that your lib masters aren’t ours?

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: