Authoritarian forces are on the move

Yes, of course, but the average Trump supporter didn’t actually do anything “to overturn a free and fair election” other than support Trump.

Get back to me when HR1, the PRO Act, Supreme Court expansion, adding states for more Democratic senators, and pushing critical theory from K-12 aren’t priorities for our current ruling party.

5 Likes

But they are brainwashed. Just look at the qs.

They go to work and pay their taxes but they are brainwashed nonetheless.

Allan

75% of GOP voters and almost all of Congress is fully invested in the Big Lie. They’re using that to push their anti democratic agenda and throw doubt on elections they lose. There will never be cries of voter fraud on elections the win. It’s just a means to power.

I would expect that if the GOP takes the House that they would refuse to certify from the state level on up the winner of the Predidential election, if it’s a Democratic winner.

2 Likes

HR1 and the PRO act protects the integrity of the vote, and worker’s rights to unionize.

Can you define Critical Race Theory? And where is it being pushed to be taught in K-12?

False. HR1 effectively abolishes voter ID and the PRO act effectively bans independent contractors and discourages entrepreneurship. The Democratic party doesn’t believe in secure elections or any jobs that aren’t unionized. Less freedom, more power for Democrats.

6 Likes

I disagree with your assessment.

Agreed, but they still support this authoritarian marker. And when given the opportunity, will vote for an authoritarian candidate

4ukyaa

5 Likes

As can be seen by the Cheney vote…he rules the GOP still.

7 Likes

He’s not gone, he’s the leader of the Republican Party and the presumptive Republican presidential nominee in 2024.

1 Like

The leftist spent four long years working to overturn a free and fair election. Even after the man they hated left office Now they are spending every day working to make sure that very man is destroyed along with the people who support him.
So just which party are the authoritarians again?
Which party was it that after trump left office wanted to round up his supports and reeducate them and if they would not be reeducated they needed to be eliminated?
Which party is it that wants to indoctrinate children in the school system to make sure they believe the way they do?
Which party is it that wants to disarm the citizens of the United States?
Which party is it that wants to take away the elections from the states and make everyone lives under the rules they want?
Which party is it that wants to stack the SC to make sure the laws they pass are never over turned?
Which party is it that wants to add states so they will never be out of power?
I could go on. The left needs trump so they can try and hide what they are up too. Trouble is they are so full of themselves that they don’t realize that it is not trump that people support. It is the message and the ideas that trump talked about.

2 Likes

Aren’t you the authoritarian that wants to indoctrinate young children?

The majority of the conservatives that gathered at eh capitol on Jan 6 were peaceful and law abiding Americans. But you need to cover up that fact to push your authoritarian idea’s.

They are just muddying up the lingo.

Easy to spot the authoritarians now…they have gas.

:oil_drum:

2 Likes

I think you need to look in the mirror and see just who is brainwashed.

1 Like

He is also still seeding twiiter with nuggets that his flock drop there from the office of 45.

The authoritarians made him larger than life by banning.

Dumb move.

1 Like

HR1 is a grab by the leftist to make sure that only the votes they agree with count.
You can’t hide the fact that you are a big pusher of indoctrinating young children because there is a thread in here with you pushing for it.

2 Likes

The cheney vote has nothing to do with trump. It has everything to do with the fact that she ignored what her district wanted.

2 Likes

It had everything to do with Donald Trump.

The idea that leadership “consulted with her district” in making this decision is ludicrous. House leadership positions aren’t granted or taken away because of the constituency of the leader.

I don’t know why it’s so hard for some people to admit Donald Trump owns today’s GOP.

I guess it’s because if this is admitted, the idea that the GOP is a party of “independent thinkers” is shattered.

1 Like