Authoriatarism in the Time of Covid-19

But they can make your life miserable no less.

1 Like

By all means please find a post to that effect and quote it.

I teach the relative law and have done so to hundreds and I’ve never heard such a ridiculous statement from anyone.

I don’t remember anyone saying that. I do think it is safest to obey the cop and take it into a court to resolve. That’s just common sense, not to relieve the cop of responsibility. Its like if someone points a gun at you and asks for your wallet I would recommend handing them the wallet and taking it up with the police and the courts later. I think you may be confusing the real argument.

2 Likes

You misspelled “Authoritarianism” in your title.

The central government is now in charge of coordinating and managing resources and supplies.

It’s what everybody wanted.

1 Like

No, not “everybody”, just the whiners who are now unhappy they got what they were screaming for.

2 Likes

Stanford Experiment

1 Like

He can humble you. And that’s what it’s all about.

I do.

1 Like

Precisely…

1 Like

Why is the director of the WHO getting away with his body bag threat?

Quite full of himself.

1 Like

■■■■ him and the rest of the WHO along with China.

His head is mud brown from kissing China’s ass and sucking up.

The media isn’t after him, they are after Trump. Doing a story on him would weaken the story they are after.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I think you’re right and many of them would rather see Xi as President than Trump.

I know why our democrat governor wants to keep fishing open- money for the state. Plain as day. But playing golf on a private course doesn’t give him any money. This just pisses me off even more. ■■■■ that guy hard.

You’re the first person to bring up Trump in this thread.

I thought they were releasing people because of Covid. Now they are arresting people because of it?

Nobody else around to arrest. They’re probably bored.

Dump real criminals back on the streets, lock up the gun shops so law abiding become helpless victims to them.

Then fill the jails back up with people who dared go outside.

Remind you of some previous regimes in history?

1 Like

And?

Are you handing out prizes or something?

[quote=“markdido, post:38, topic:229732, full:true”]

Yes, Conan’s post got my Irony of the Day Award for it’s complete lack of self-awareness.

Libs don’t always come out and say what they’re saying.