AT&T Executive Who Oversaw Michael Cohen’s Contract Forced Out

He’s “retiring”. :wink: :wink:

Kinda weird when companies act quickly and can people who screwed up (or when they’re caught with their hand in the cookie jar) but we don’t see the same thing with our current politicians/con men.

Seems these companies got two things from Cohen: nothing of value and alot of bad publicity.

Nothing to see here …

These aren’t the droids you are looking for .

1 Like

Like I keep saying, you run with Trump and his minions you run the risk of getting burned.

Not so sure about that. I think it depends on where the money went and if there was a quid pro quo. Film at eleven.

You must have missed the facetious hashtag I meant to put on that.

I think the interesting thing here will be if Cohen has memos or correspondences or phone records showing coordination with trump.

There is no way I believe trump didn’t know about this. And there is no way trump wasn’t expecting a cut.

ATT is also switching up the chain of command.

Used to be the lobbyists were a fiefdom in of itself at ATT

Lobbyists now report to Chief counsel.

Allan

Trump would see red if he found out that Cohen was making a profit off of his name. And I’m pretty sure that Cohen isn’t dumb enough to try that. So I agree that the odds are Trump knew exactly what was going on.

It’s clear there was quid. Any speculation on pro quo, or where the money went?

No quid pro quo. They were going to get that Uranium anyway.

You know you are lying right?

I find you very offensive and not very bright. We definitely need a way to block ■■■■■■

Weak … very weak.

Dont lie in threads and I won’t call you out on it and then there is no need to block me.

Does lying about lying, like you are doing, count?