AT&T/ Direct TV to drop OAN

SILENCE!
There will be no conservative voice allowed.

If Direct TV should drop OAN, I will drop Direct TV.

1 Like

Except Fox, Newsmax and Sinclair.

2 Likes

Peddle in conspiracy theories, election lies and covid misinformation and this is what happens. They could have pivoted once they gained popularity and toned it down some. I don’t blame DirectTV. I wouldn’t want responsibility for broadcasting the crap they were putting out either.

2 Likes

Yep…provide real news that goes against the sheople trough narratives and the sheople then regurgibleat… you’re…baaa, baaa, baaad…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Nothing of value will be lost.

3 Likes

Yes…if you think real news is based on alternative facts.

1 Like

OAN was an upcharge on DirecTV and I never paid for it so no big loss to me.

The few times I watched for free, it was about the same as NewsMax.

DirecTV has skyrocketed in cost because every channel it carries want premium $$ for broadcast rights.

If OAN was not an upcharge, it would probably stay.

1 Like

LOL,
You just described every “news” network that peddles their bull ■■■■ across American airwaves!
:rofl:

5 Likes

…but it’s the ignorance of this truth that’s scary. So many clueless…

1 Like

They’re likely factoring in any legal liability as well. Defamation lawsuits have already been filed against certain individuals and media organizations related to pushing the big lie. I suspect DirecTV wants to avoid all that.

3 Likes

Yes, wasn’t it grand when the alphabet networks climbed over themselves foaming at the mouth wetting themselves over the faux “Russian collusion” hoax. So much airtime devoted to satisfying the appetites of so many suckers.
And when the “Peachment Part I” crusade began? Such devotion to truth and the integrity of their craft.

6 Likes

Which “big lie”? Which defamation lawsuits?

CNN?

Too funny…

4 Likes

Says CNN and MSNBC listener.

5 Likes

Nice try…I watch Fox too. :wink:

Great, who is Bob Woodson and what is his role at FOX News?
Remember if you Google we’ll know.

So what…you’re in no position to lecture anyone of conspiracy ■■■■ or misinformation.

3 Likes

This was a harassment campaign based on lies.

1 Like

Good post.