As suspected, the Arizona election was a mess

haven’t you heard? the best way to protect against corruption is to keep everything secret

gee, how did i know you’d reject any result at all.

tds

The only ones doing that are the GOP who are leaking dribs and drabs and making sure those dribs and drabs are devoid of any context whatsoever.

To tell a story they want to tell.

2 Likes

Speaking of information; how much is Cyber Ninjas being paid for the audit and who is paying for it?

and yet another who must reject any result without actually waiting for facts to unfold.

tds

The only thing that’s happening here is some people are SPINNING results without waiting for facts to unfold.

Which is what this press conference yesterday was.

matters not a whit to the facts.

and i’m perfectly willing to await the facts. why do some leftists seem to have a need to reject them out of hand?

tds

I’m pretty sure they did that.

of course, its politics. the facts will unfold. there is no sense to either accepting claims now or rejecting them

of course you are

By all means show me where they directed social media companies to remove them.

Oh you are talking about the covid thing? Not equivalent.

It speaks to the legitimacy of the audit.

it speaks to your bias, nothing more.

the audits legitimacy will hinge on the facts.

Here is the section of AZ legal code that may bear on the “11000 late registrations”

H. The county recorder shall report the totals to the secretary of state as soon as is practicable following each of the dates prescribed in subsection G of this section. The report shall include completed registration forms returned in accordance with section 16-134, subsection B. The county recorder shall also provide the report in a uniform electronic computer media format that shall be agreed on between the secretary of state and all county recorders. The secretary of state shall then prepare a summary report for the state and shall maintain that report as a permanent record.

May be out of date (from 2011) but taken with the other sections of the code, the authoritative record for proper registrations (making a vote legal) is not up to date moment-to-moment with the authoritative state level voter roll. They are integrated “as soon as practical”, but at the moment of election the voter does not need to be in the state database as long as the registration is in properly in the county and precinct roll.

No person shall be permitted to vote unless such person’s name appears as a qualified elector in both the general county register and in the precinct register or list of the precinct and election districts or proposed election districts in which such person resides, except as provided in sections 16-125, 16-135 and 16-584.

https://law.justia.com/codes/arizona/2011/title16/

https://law.justia.com/codes/arizona/2011/title16/section16-122/

https://law.justia.com/codes/arizona/2011/title16/section16-168/

Is 30 days “as soon as practical”? I don’t know but it could be under certain circumstances.

So this should be easy to resolve and should have been resolved prior to this press conference by cross referencing these 11000 registrations with the county/precinct level rolls from the date of the election.

They actually have the ballots.

Which I’m sure you’re aware of.

I’m sure they won’t string it out as log as the Durham investigation or the Hunter Biden laptop probe. They wouldn’t do that would they?

If I may be so bold, it appears that data is already being made public.
:man_shrugging:

How would anyone match an individual ballot to a name on a voter roll?

2 Likes

Dun worry all the info will come out, the Arizona republican senators were trying to keep records from the public regarding the audit by Cyber Ninjas and that was struck down…so we will all get a front row seat to the clown show.

“ Kemp argued it is irrelevant if the Arizona Senate does not have audit information that is in the hands of Cyber Ninjas, saying they must demand those records from the private firm he said is “contractually obligated … to fully cooperate with the Senate by providing the information or documents.”

The judge said the audit information is covered under Arizona’s public records law because Arizona Senate President Karen Fann has stated that the audit is a public function.”

Please take a seat :clown_face::popcorn: