ARNOLD THANKS DONALD: Schwarzenegger Praises the President for His Handling of the Homeless Crisis

Originally published at: ARNOLD THANKS DONALD: Schwarzenegger Praises the President for His Handling of the Homeless Crisis | Sean Hannity

Former California Governor and iconic actor Arnold Schwarzenegger publicly praised President Trump’s handling of his state’s homeless crisis; saying “everyone knows we have disagreements” but “we can only solve this if everyone works together.”

“Thank you to @kdeleon, Assemblyman @SantiagoAD53, and my old buddy @HerbJWesson for brainstorming long-term solutions. It’s time to stop the no-growth ways of the past and let the market work,” posted the actor on social media.

Everyone knows @realDonaldTrump & I have our disagreements. But I want to thank you for sending @SecretaryCarson to our homelessness summit. We’ll only solve this if everyone works together. This issue is bigger than all of us. Now it’s time for action https://t.co/gJVNs3h10f

— Arnold (@Schwarzenegger) February 14, 2020

“Everyone knows @realDonaldTrump & I have our disagreements. But I want to thank you for sending @SecretaryCarson to our homelessness summit. We’ll only solve this if everyone works together. This issue is bigger than all of us. Now it’s time for action,” he added.