Armed group keeping businesses Safe in Louisville, KY

No state allows these private militias to take on any official function such as law enforcement or being brought in to defend others’ property.

If the Oath Keepers actually opened fire on anyone in Kentucky, they would find themselves in a peck of trouble

You said they were illegal, period. They aren’t and yes militia members still retain the same right to self defense as anyone else.

2 Likes

But but but…

93% of them are “peaceful protests” (that have done done more than a billion dollars in damage…the most expensive in history according to the insurance companies…and killed a bunch of people…but they were peaceful!)…

5 Likes

They can’t be brought on as mercenaries…paid or unpaid.

That is illegal.

And even their existence is not legal in half the states.

Wrong again, they are regulated in half the states and in some prohibited from public training or parade, all but one, Wyoming allow them to exist.

Same link, would have been nice if you had read it the first time.

From. Second Amendment - Private Militias - Government, Law, Freemen, and Court - JRank Articles

Approximately half the states maintain laws regulating private militias. Generally, these laws prohibit the parading and exercising of armed private militias in public, but do not forbid the formation of private militias. In Wyoming, however, state law forbids the very formation of private militias.

Read more: Second Amendment - Private Militias - Government, Law, Freemen, and Public - JRank Articles Second Amendment - Private Militias - Government, Law, Freemen, and Court - JRank Articles

One can do anything one wants until either the 'nanny state thought police" go into action. Or, until one breaks the law.

Do ANTIFA and radical progressive liberal groups not get paid? Who pays for their movement around and the u-haul trucks with their projectile and violence gear stowed?

This is unfortunately why vigilante groups join up to protect people and property.

Taking laws into their own hands because liberal controlled areas apologize and appease violent protesters.

If dogs whistle that would be interesting.

It’s good if your a reporter and these are the pictures you bring back from the Gaza Strip.

Both sides are gathering in Portland this very moment, thousands of them. I have a bad feeling about it too, for various reasons.

ANTIFA started the fight. The mayor and prosecutor appeased them.

You should have a bad feeling , I agree.

We are becoming a godess, lawless bad lands in blue states and blue cities.

I think the lockdowns, stress about Chinese Wuhan Virus, drug abuse, and counterculture are taking their toll.

Defending the are we?

Nope I am not defending. What are you up to?

Well in the post I first replied to you, worrying about even more intensity to the violence in Portland.

Say what. Oh you got bad feelings.

The mayor and goofernor can fix it if they want. The goofernor is moving in the right direction by getting the troopers and other law enforcement involved. Lock all the ■■■■■■■■ up and keep em jailed is the next step. (When they break the law)

The proud boys are there for the same reason as antifa… Violence and bloodshed. Yeah, I got a bad feeling about it.

Lock em all up when they break the law. Otherwise keep your bad feelings to yourself. For every illegal action there is an equal and opposite reaction, unless liberal progressive apologists and appeasers let the perps out to do it again.

I have a baaaaad feeling about tonight in Portland.

I have had bad feelings about Portland for over 100 days. Specially when I saw the idiots in charge of the city apologize and appease the ultra-left.

5 Likes

Maybe fence off antifa and proud boys and let them kill each other while keeping innocents out of the way. :wink:

1 Like