Armed group keeping businesses Safe in Louisville, KY

Good for them! Needs to happen in every democrat riot.

Those are white supremacists!!! Oh…wait… :sunglasses:

1 Like

LOL, the media will report it that way…truth unimportant…

Good on them.

You guys are so imaginative though

I thought oath keepers were anti-government?

Everywhere burn, loot, mayhem goes there seems to be a riot breaking out.

Weird.

2 Likes

Free corps of veterans, protecting the righteous and true.

Oh look, they have a U-haul too.

1 Like

Oath Keepers aren’t exactly a group to be celebrated, part of the Second Wave of the Patriot/militia movements of the 90’s. They trade wild, crazed conspiracy theories, are led be an extremist crank, and are always looking for an excuse to get their guns out. Kind of a more heavily armed Minutemen, another vigilante group that was celebrated from certain quarters, and look how that ended up.

2 Likes

I can never get enough of those outfits. What a joke. Let’s dress up like Seal Team 6 and patrol a gas station. These people need a job or some hobbies, good lord.

4 Likes

At least they’re wearing black shirts. That makes the comparisons easy enough.

1 Like

These are just ad hoc corps of free men, organizing to protect the homeland from foreign influences, reds and domestic enemies.

Have you looked at the clown show on the other side?

1 Like

“John McCain is a traitor to the Constitution. He should be tried for treason before a jury of his peers – which he would deny you. … He would deny you the right for trial to jury, but we would give him a trial by jury. Then after we convict him he should be hung by the neck until dead.”

That’s Stewart Rhodes, the founder and leader of Oath Keepers. They’re not right in the head.

1 Like

You just don’t understand how valiant valorous veterans love this country.

Life pro tip - whenever you see a U-Haul on the road, treat it like you would a drunk driver. Assume that the driver has never driven a vehicle of that size - keep a distance, stay out of blind spots, and anticipate poor lane changing.

3 Likes

LARPing in 2020. Didn’t have that on my bingo card.

4 Likes

Interesting that no one can confirm who asked them to show up there.

No one, of course. They flock to anything that smells of civil unrest in the hopes they’ll get to shoot someone.

1 Like

Ya hey look Far Right!!

1 Like