Are you ready for isolation centers?

What percent dies of natural causes.

What percent dies of complications are COVID.

What percent is dying because due to COVID taking priority over cancer screening, heart disease, cancer, et. al.

If there was a blank to be filled in on, why could you not make it plain?

100% from COVID?

leftist do get their own opinions, as soon as the leftist masters let them know what it should be.

Yes. They would be alive were it not for COVID. In my opinion, the number is most likely an under-count.

2 Likes

Neither Trump nor Biden own these people. The lab coats in the bureaucracy are presenting options and will make recommendations according to the current situation when asked. They will then rationalize their recommendations when required to.

No different than when Fauci told us we didnā€™t need masks or the lab coats were screaming for ventilators.

Whether it ever happens or not is irrelevant; it is an option and it is on the table.

Come on.

The important part of this is that we are on the verge of distribution of a vaccine for this, likely changing everything.

1 Like

Truth bomb. A month ago the CDC had 2020ā€™s excess mortality over 299,000.

Reflective of the political dialogue not just here but nationwide. We are screwed.

both sides both sides both sides

2 Likes

Just for kicks and giggles. 2018 last year they show stats for:

Number of deaths: 2,839,205

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:

• Heart disease: 655,381
  • Cancer: 599,274
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 167,127
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 159,486
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 147,810
  • Alzheimerā€™s disease: 122,019
  • Diabetes: 84,946
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 59,120
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 51,386
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 48,344

Number that they leave off:

In 2016, 623,471 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 48 reporting areas. The abortion rate for 2016 was 11.6 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15ā€“44 years, and the abortion ratio was 186 abortions per 1,000 live births.

but this is a number liberals/democrats are GOOD with, encourage, and support happening EVERY year.

That is important. As important as everything weā€™ve done (and havenā€™t done) in the last 9 months

The CDC also say the number of associated deaths is higher than the official total

Verge being how long? It should be shipping now.

Well most countries had issues with their nursing homes, so I will go with ā€œcouldnā€™tā€.

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

I get it Cali. I loathe this virus.

Yet, since when has disease not affected a population?

Are we assuming we are above Mother Nature because it is not heard of in our lifetimes?

It has become a favorite tactic here, this digression into inane irrelevancies in order to troll good discussion into oblivion.

I wish both sides both sides both sides would stop.

I truly, truly hope I am completely wrong and it works.

We arenā€™t assuming anything. I donā€™t know what kind of point youā€™re trying to make, or if youā€™re trying to put words in my mouth. This virus is really bad. I wish more people would take it seriously.