Are you ready for isolation centers?

This is straight from the CDC web page . . .

This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource settings.1,2 This approach has never been documented and has raised questions and concerns among humanitarian partners who support response activities in these settings. The purpose of this document is to highlight potential implementation challenges of the shielding approach from CDC’s perspective and guide thinking around implementation in the absence of empirical data. Considerations are based on current evidence known about the transmission and severity of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and may need to be revised as more information becomes available. Please check the CDC website periodically for updates.

You REALLY need to read this since Biden has said he will follow what science says we MUST do. This is beyond shut down. This is forced isolation.

Consideration: Plan for an extended duration of implementation time, at least 6 months.

Explanation: The shielding approach proposes that green zones be maintained until one of the following circumstances arises: (i) sufficient hospitalization capacity is established; (ii) effective vaccine or therapeutic options become widely available; or (iii) the COVID-19 epidemic affecting the population subsides.

After six months would it REALLY end?

Granted this was updated in July 2020 . . . but it hasn’t been updates since – Think Biden and his advisors have had eye’s on this public document???

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html?fbclid=IwAR2w0XoDz09dOr66qHx558ZeGvG3HCemAoQLywrc-SYdwPRqndd9U7DNeY4

This shouls scare the hell out of everyone more than Covid

The science doesn’t dictate shielding.

It says so in the very parts of the document you quoted.

1 Like

THis documengt is to talk about the POTENTIAL IMPLIMENTATION of this. And will be updated as necessary.

Why hasn’t it been updates that it won’t be implimented?

Is Biden a political puppet? If so, who is the puppet master? This really should have everyone’s attention?

You realize this was published by Trump’s CDC, right?

7 Likes

The UK looked into doing this when they were attempting their herd immunity approach…they were going to isolate their elderly population in high rises.

They never implemented it because it was completely unworkable.

And it is…nursing homes are the closest thing we have to this, and no country could keep it out of their nursing homes.

So which right wing media site told you about this so as to start scaring you?

Fess up…you weren’t just happening to look on the CDC website and find this.

8 Likes

None.

You just happened on this on the CDC website all by yourself?

4 Likes

Nope.

Google led me there. Was searching something similar and that poped up as one of the links.

Don’t rely on the media my friend. Do your own research, find things to read, learn. Get your own opinion.

2 Likes

We knew this was coming. We go right from: COVID’s a hoax; it’s a cynical ploy; it’ll be over November 4; they destroyed people’s livelihoods on purpose for nothing (see here):

To:

OMG: The libs are going to put us in “isolation centers.” LOL.

5 Likes

The Bill Cooper FEMA death camps rear their heads yet again.

3 Likes

Jeebus. Do you remember the multi-thread meltdown-freakout here when someone FEMA person used the phrase “federal family” during the Obama administration? The state was going to end “family” as we know it and take your kids!

Disease and population thinning the sick and weak has always been a part of life. Mother Nature.

I highly doubt COVID (as it exists today) is reason for isolation centers.

Governors have overstepped, yet the people have told them to go to hell.

Given a real pandemic, the people in communities would (IMO) deal with it better than central government.

We aren’t in a real pandemic, right now?

1 Like

No what should scare the hell out of people is idiots who refuse to wear a mask, social distance and accept that we have to do things a bit differently until we get to the end of this.

â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  morons going around spouting masks are satanic or my body my choice. What the â– â– â– â– â–  All you are being asked to do is wear a mask.

4 Likes

So you decided to be scared of something that isn’t in serious prospect all on your own?

Because the only country that seriously considered this was the UK and they rejected it as completely unworkable.

And anything being discussed right now in the CDC is TRUMP’S CDC…Biden has nothing to do with it- and we know Trump has been politically interfering with the CDC.

So Biden isn’t President yet and already you’re trying to hold to his account something the Trump Administration is doing.

3 Likes

Not by any means.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

4 Likes

I have no idea what you mean by “nice things”.

It’s an expression describing what happens when a significant portion of a country’s population decides to go into denial.

1 Like