Are you honest enough to admit the real motivation for the mask debate?

What if a year ago, they were totally honest and said:

"We are working on a vaccine. It will be available soon. The vaccine will be highly effective. And after you have been vacinated we will order you to remain masked. For months. Maybe years."

What do you think the reaction would have been?

Didn’t you support the guy who openly lied to the public about the severity of the pandemic, knowingly, for months?

Why do you ask? Are we changing the subject to me now? You don’t like the current topic?

Fauci? No.

Oh sorry that was rhetorical. I already know the answer. Thanks.

Cool. Now that we have that out of the way, is it time to get back to the topic?

Dude. It was Trump. It was on tape. I thought you were against hypocrisy. Especially from those in public office. Or is it just those in public office you don’t like?

How was it off topic? Aren’t you vociferously repeating the same misinformation?

Oh, Fauci did too. Yeah, I didn’t support Trump on that.

It’s on topic. But only if I’m the topic. I’m only the topic when wokies can’t successfully debate me. Do you remember the last time I tried to make the topic something about YOUR many shortcomings? No. You don’t. Cuz that would be boring.

Since you already self answered your question about me, why did you bring me up again?

Honestly, I expect government to lie. They suck at it too though.

You’re right. Pointing out that consistency isn’t your strong suit is probably a better topic for another thread.

Mod Note

Wind it in.

ezgif-4-09f6381fd5d6

2 Likes

Awesome! First post, first personal insult. How do you manage to get immediatly triggered? You go girl!
:laughing:

Of course I am. I’m always right. You can’t seem to stop proving it.

Do you remember the last time I tried to make the topic something about YOUR many shortcomings? No. You don’t. Cuz that would be boring.

BTW, the topic is waiting if you want to resume.
:man_shrugging:

You love the attention. :wink:

Maaay-bee.
:relieved:

It’s invalid due to your false premise. If you supply proof, it would no longer be invalid.

Deliberately passing up the chance to prove me wrong and have a real discussion would make no sense and reveals the real reason you started this.

Good God man. Stop repeating yourself. You sound like a stuttering parrot.