Are you a trump republican or a non-trump republican?

True…the media did force out price because they forced him to buy those plane tickets…the media did force out mooch because they forced him to say those stupid things. The media did force McMaster out because he disagreed with trump…

Always the victim you are…the revolving door is trumps doing, or the media or anyone else .his house…you should try adhering to that personal responsibility you love to demand from others.

Maybe they were making the assumption that the Chinese citizens residing in the USA were lawful immigrants.

No one envisioned Russian tourist agencies would run “get a free American citizen baby” vacation packages. Where the happy mothers return back to Russia, to raise their child as a Russian, and retain the chain migration option to bring over the whole family.

I don’t no what you are referring to.

Obviously states do have jurisdiction to hold you or I accountable if we violate their laws regarding our behavior while we pass thru their state.

Other states do not have the authority to tax our income we earned in our home state, and the cannot ticket us for not registering our car in their state.

so I’m not sure what you are trying to say.

Who do you think changed, the ordinary Republican voters like yourself, or do you think the Republican establishment leadership change? I know the leadership did not like Trump, or Cruz for that matter.

At the time of the amendment there wasn’t a distinctionl really. They didn’t have green cards and such back then.

There is a lot in the constituion that has the 'ol “unintended consiquences”. BUT the only correction is an amendment. Can’t change it by a law.

That is BS.

Do you believe the media did a good job covering President Obama’s administration?

Sure. They did the same job they always do.

“Same” isn’t the best description for the media. They’ve been better.

Oh really?

How much digging did the press do on Obama and the picture of him smoking marijuana back in his college days? How much digging did hey do into his liks to the Reverend Wright and his views?

That’s just two off the top of my head. Hell the left wing media wants to crucify The Don if he cheated in any way on his taxes. Obama smokes (breaking state and federal law) and they didn’t do ■■■■■

Did he deny smoking? How much more digging needed to be done on Wright?

Trump is an unprecedented liar.

So was Obama.

Care to compare numbers of lies from the two men? How about a bet?

You can’t even admit that Obama lies.

Did he lie when he said "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them "

Yes or no?

1 Like

Good catch. And they totally stepped over Obama’s $130,000 payment to his drug dealer to stay quiet…oh…wait.

And that Wright character. he said things and the media never covered any of it. Oh…wait…

Read my post again. I offered to compare number of lies. Obama told some but nowhere near the insane amount Trump does…care to kale me up on a comparison?

Or those turning independents were never actual conservatives

Did he lie when he said "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them "

Yes or no?

Number of lies…yes or no?

If you can’t answer me then we have nothing to talk about do we?