Are women irrelevant nowadays

That’s too vague I honestly don’t understand. I changed it to what to me is exactly the same thing. All my life the definition of gender and sex was the same thing. I don’t get what the difference is.

Sex is biology

Gender is sociology

1 Like

Yes, in ProgSpeak.

No, in science.

1 Like

Maybe he squats to pee.

I’m talking definition.

You can say it’s 2 different things, I don’t see it.

Gender Male = Male.
Sex male = Male.

Looks like splitting hairs.

Do you think there is 89 genders?

I see 2 Genders and 2 Sexes, male and female.

Do you see more?

3 Likes

Prog science. You are having trouble accepting this.

A 2015 study by psychologist José Duarte, then at Arizona State University, and his colleagues in Behavioral and Brain Sciences, entitled “Political Diversity Will Improve Social Psychological Science,” found that 58 to 66 percent of social scientists are liberal and only 5 to 8 percent conservative and that there are eight Democrats for every Republican

Am I?

That or someone has hacked your forum account.

Gender identity. Come on.

Gender bender does not follow the science. It invents an alternate universe.

1 Like

Women only become as irreverent as society allows them to be.

I hope for re-embracing science.

In the case of bud lite. Money talked and bull ■■■■ walked.

Are women irrelevant now adays? Here’s how the University of Pennsylvania treats them;

Gaines has been one of the most outspoken critics of UPenn including Thomas on the female team.

“[N]ot only were we forced to race against a male, we were forced to change in the locker room with one… And so then we’re sitting there not even knowing who to talk to, who to complain to, because this kind of all happened behind the scenes and very discreetly.”

Another teammate, Paula Scanlan, said the University of Pennsylvania “wanted us to be quiet, and they did it in a very effective way.”

“They continued to tell us that our opinions were wrong and that if we had an issue with it, we were the problem. And it’s frightening, and your future job is on the line,” she said.

“And after that point, no one would talk about it anymore,” Scanlan continued. “They effectively silenced us even within talking to each other.”

You do as we say or you’re the problem and you’re out. That’s pretty “irrelevant” IMHO.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trans-swimmer-lia-thomas-photographed-wearing-disturbing-antifa-shirt-doesn-t-this-make-so-much-sense/ar-AA1e3qAp?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=29a5392e61fb4fb3b4871238cfee65b1&ei=11

2 Likes

Depopulation is fun isn’t it? Once everyone is dead in Ukraine than they open up the World Headquarters.

Anything to destroy human propagation is the battle-cry.

Turn all Men into women and women into Men and make children state-owned turnips.

3 Likes

That is what I would expect an AI chatbot to do.

1 Like

They get their marching orders from the matrix on the Island of Dr, Moreau.

1 Like

Who knew, the Globalists were all Furries?

2 Likes

BOYCOTT the Barbie Movie

I was hoping it would be a hilarious comedy like first trailer doing a parody of
Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey, but now there are many reviews telling how it shows young girls destroying their Barbie Dolls in the beginning of the film and then saying, “We don’t need to have babies anymore”.

I watched many reviews,saying, DON’T TAKE YOUR KIDS! TO THIS PG-13 FILM

Woke, LGBT+ Feminist drivel and Ken/malepatriarcy bashing.

Not just in this Christian review, but most all reviews I’ve seen

Crazy leftists are trying to undermine ALL good values of Men and Women, Boys and Girls and destroy America and the whole world.

1 Like

Why not watch the movie yourself instead of letting others decide for you?

1 Like

Good advice. Like sticking a knife in my hand to see for myself if it feels good.

Same idea.

2 Likes