Are women irrelevant nowadays

Simple question.

It seems males have taken over women roles whether it is sports, actressing, influencing role modeling, beauty pageants, make up, jobs, swimsuits. You name it.

Have failed males taken over women roles in our society?

10 Likes

LOL that was fast. Did you watch me type this out?

3 Likes

They have certainly become cons latest obsession.

2 Likes

Why do libs insult women?

4 Likes

Nope. A female wanna be will never hold a candle to a woman (lady).

Personally, I am past the age where I am going to compete in sports nor do I give a rat about what the Alphabet soup crowd wants.

If highschool/college women want to put an end to this? That’s their battle. No skin off my nose if they are too intimidated by the wokies to stand up for themselves.

I’ll take my grandchildren to wholesome places filled with age appropriate fun and activities.

As a matter of fact, we just booked a campsite doing just that for Mr. DMK’s grandson.

:us:

7 Likes

For democrats, yes. Relevancy being the optimal word. What we are seeing is an irrelevant lib group trying to make the beta males relevant. Women lost their relevancy with libs.

1 Like

What’s the deal with women these days? They’re even gonna be able to buy birth control over the counter soon. Can you imagine!???!?

3 Likes

It is amazing to me how many males on the left have come out of the closet lately and revealed that when they look at women all they see is a sex object. From the nasty insulting things they say about women that don’t support what they tell them too to thinking that the most important thing in the world to women is birth control.

6 Likes

I think you hit on a main topic. Libs fake women and real women are miles apart. We all know that. But libs are delusional. One key area their delusion breaks down and reality creeps in is real womens capability of child bearing. They go nuts when that gets brought up.

4 Likes

I can spot the fakes every time.

6 Likes

Will they have to compete with the trannys for that too?

2 Likes

So stupid.

0.001% difference is not “taking over”.

1 Like

Indeed.

When they dominate the field they enter, that .001% is significant, and sort of makes the point.

5 Likes

Do you speak for all women now?

4 Likes

Do you?

Well then, we’re in luck. After all, they aren’t dominanting every field they enter, are they?

How many Olympic or collegiate records do they hold?

Lia Thomas.

1 Like

I am actually starting to admire the outright brutal trolling the hard left is having on feminists.From everything from winning their beauty contests and sporting events and then calling them a birthing person or my new favorite a person with a bonus hole.

Truly even being on the right I have to give them a solid thumbs up on this magnitude of misogyny reached.

10 Likes