Are We Going to See Any Justice For What Was Done To Our President?

I’m getting really nervous that we aren’t going to see anyone held accountable for all of the crimes committed before and during President Trump’s election. From lying to Congress to possible Treason and everything in between, we need to somehow DEMAND that there be accountability. I don’t care if it’s Democrats or Republicans, if they broke laws, they need to be held accountable and punished to the full extent of the law! Lately, it seems that everyone that talks about this is drifting toward a big, fat NO!! If nothing happens, how do we expect for anything to change? I for one, am sick and tired of the double standards and the blatant lies and everything that goes along with them.

2 Likes

What was done to him?

2 Likes

Sorry but there’s nothing that can be done about Trumps constant lying over Twitter.

4 Likes

as long as the democrats, clinton campaign and the fbi were taking part in a soft coup of a republican there will not be any justice

this is why all the “russian collusion” hysteria has disappeared from the inept jackass media.

1 Like

Are we going to see any justice for what our “President” has done to us?

5 Likes

Hmm, I thought the disappearance was because the investigation was completed and there wasn’t conclusive evidence. Wouldn’t you expect the hubbub to die down after the investigation?

I mean, we aren’t as bad as Republicans who don’t let things die down after investigations are complete and instead keep screeching. Benghazi, email servers…you will forever screech about those items.

1 Like

Maybe the Chosen One should hereby order that someone deliver him some justice.

6 Likes

Have you seen anyone hold accountable in upper echelon of bureaucracy…ever?

They don’t hold their own accountable regardless of crimes committed. The just reword the crimes into something that isn’t.

Oh welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Trump is going to release the FISA any day now! Just wait!

3 Likes

Trump needs to call the Halls of Justice and get the Superfriends. Maybe even get the Wondertwins involved.

3 Likes

The Republicans have now been running the DOJ for over 2 1/2 years, and Hillary Clinton never got indicted. And Comey is Not ever going to get indicted.
“Everyone at the DOJ involved in the decision said it wasn’t a close call,” one official said. “They all thought this could not be prosecuted.” - Fox News Link

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

I agree that Donald Trump has been the victim of countless crimes, by both Democrats and Republicans, and that this cannot stand. Donald Trump is the lawfully elected President of the United States and these treasonous deep state actors in both parties need to be held account for their actions. Attempting a coup should have repercussions. I have faith that Donald Trump will attack back at those who are trying to take him down. He’s a counter-puncher.

2 Likes

There were quite a few in the Reagan and Nixon administrations.

What are you talking about, a dozen people have been indicted and some of them are already in jail! Michael Cohen comes to mind……………

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The victimology of the right has taken new heights with the soft/attempted coup verbiage that has become the runup to excuse to the excuse for Trumps defeat in 2020.

It’s amazing that this far out from the election that they’re already making excuses. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The victimization never ends. :wink:

2 Likes

Even when your side control the DOJ, you need real crimes and real proof. Not crazy rednecks yelling ‘‘Lock her up’’. Or nameless green internet posters posting ‘‘DEEP STATE, DEEP STATE’’

3 Likes

Poor poor put-upon Donald. He’s such a kind, caring, altruistic person. He only has the best intentions and truly cares about America. He has been cordial and kind to his detractors at every turn. And those big meanie heads have done nothing but obstruct, accuse, and besmirch this amazing, wonderful man. I feel so sad for America when such a paragon of virtue cannot serve his country without all this traitorous opposition.

3 Likes

don’t run out of emotes

Don’t run out of whacky conspiracy theories.
The CEC appreciates your continued support of the craziness.

4 Likes

Maybe someday when Republicans run the federal government they’ll be able to get to the bottom of all these nefarious Democratic dealings. Oh, wait. . .

3 Likes