Are Trump supporters being hunted down?

Yes, and you could too, which I doubt you haven’t already seen it.

He threw a plastic bag…and that earns a shootin’

So the Trumpsters shooting paintball guns and pepper spray, could have been gunned diwn in self defense?

Are you watching the video yet?

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

I’ll assume the source is acceptable.

1 Like

He cornered him…That earns a shooting? His own witness said when got cornered he shot him. Where was the assault?

Hey, look at that! You’re learning. :wink:

Where was the assault you claimed ?

Watch the video. If you don’t see it, it’s because you refuse to. :wink:

maybe they were trying to perform a citizen arrest on someone who just killed someone.

Im going by the witness statement…his words. When he was cornered he shot him…Where was the assault?

lol

thats gonna sting

I am fully aware that you are going to deny this well past the point where little Kyle walks from those homicide charges. :hugs:

Sure does sting when Trump supporters fire back. Just look at all that butthurt. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Where was he assaulted by the first victim? Simple question.

Already answered. Watch the video (which you still haven’t), and bask in the glory that is self-defense against violent pieces of ■■■■ . :hugs:

Give me a time stamp in the vdieo

Yup.

Look at the shiny object over here!

Because in the meantime, we are not supposed to focus on the Burn Loot Murder that has occurred.

I’m beginning to think he might. Rumor is he didn’t transport the rifle either. It was loaned to him. I hope that’s not true.

Remember, paintballs are defensive weapons.

1 Like

but BLM are not allowed to fire back.