Are Trump supporters being hunted down?

Scott Adams was roundly criticized from the left when he said that “Republicans will be hunted.”

Unfortunately it looks like he being proved right even before the election:

Are the recent attacks just a logical extension of violent rhetoric from the left?

For background see:
https://twitter.com/CaldronPool/status/1300244705649676289

1 Like

Remind me again…who’s supporter just gunned down three people in Kenosha?

3 Likes

A Trump supporter was hunted down and killed in Portland.

A black Trump supporter was assassinated in Milwaukee.

A caravan of Trump supporters was attacked with gun fire in Los Angeles.

Looks they are being hunted down to me.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

He was running away when Antifa extremists attacked him. How is that “hunting them down”?

The shooting suspect in Portland was released in July on a weapons charge. Democrat prosecutors have created a revolving door for violent Antifa.

Hunted down remains to be seen. Violently attacked upon being identified, certainly.

After he already shot someone …

Mmmmm. Maybe, maybe not

Are you implying that the murder in Portland was in retaliation for events in Wisconsin?

Is this open season on Trump supporters?

All three pukes he shot are on video chasing him down and attacking him.

1 Like

Libs certainly seem to have it in their heads that’s ok to assault and/or kill Trump supporters.

At any rate, they also refuse to denounce the violence. They want this.

4 Likes

Nope…

You see, caravans organized for the express purpose of hunting antifa/blm are really victims of antifa, blm and Joseph ‘Stalin’ Biden.

3 Likes

"At those demonstrations, the complaint states, Rittenhouse clashed with people gathered near the car dealership for reasons not specified. Rosenbaum was unarmed and threw an object that appeared to be a plastic bag at him and missed, according to the complaint.

Rosenbaum and the suspect moved across the parking lot and appeared to be in close proximity when loud bangs suddenly rang out and Rosenbaum fell to the ground, according to the complaint.

As Rosenbaum lay on the ground, the suspect made a call on his cellphone and said, “I just killed somebody” as he ran away, the complaint alleges. His friend received a call from him at 11:46 p.m. saying that he shot someone, an investigator says in the complaint"

Gotta watch out for those plastic bags…theyre deadly

That puke was on video chasing him down, attacking him. This isn’t difficult.

Have a link to the video? If its that cut and dry…why was he charged with murder?

You just described the video. Have you not already seen it? You know, the one where little Kyle is running away, and no longer a legal threat to anyone regardless of what occurred beforehand?

My Trump lovin brother keeps buying guns because he wants to kick ass in the next civil war, but it looks like his side is already losing. sad.

1 Like

‘Little Kyle’?

The murder LARPer?

Im sure you can find a link to a vid of the first shooting…