Are these people too stupid to be part of the "intelligence" community?

That isn’t how it’s supposed to work? Barr is his own man and not the tool of the President. On his own, examining what took place, I’d think this is a crime that should be prosecuted? It doesn’t say how this was exposed but if it is from Horrowitz’s report, then I must conclude he’s a part of the problem? If it’s from IG Durham’s report, then the drip may have found a plumber?

If they can’t protect sensitive government owned data, they should at least be fired. That’s a no brainer. Right?

1 Like

Yes…but I expect much more than that. This bull feces excuse of using the wrong passcode too many times caused the phone to erase is just plain stupid. That was not their equipment. It was the peoples’ equipment and those that did this need to be punished by any laws they broke…the same as you or I?

I don’t. I have seen too much. I expect nothing at all. Corrupt government officials typically walk away. I’ll believe it when I see it.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I have a dream… :sunglasses:

I suspect the erased data is still stored somewhere other than the phone’s themselves. Who runs the NSA these days? Nunes? Radcliff? I’m sure they could track it down.

if so, then the question becomes why didn’t the IG during his whitewash “investigation”.

That does not compute.

better call bob and the hoax cleanup crew will probably not get away with their shenanigans.

Have faith.

The Dems of coarse, did not take 8th grade Social Studies and learn the House of Representatives control the Executive Branch.

In the mean time, they need to fire the people who are too stupid to be trusted with a cell phone.

2 Likes